Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Celebrating the first 40 Years of my "other" Car ;)

On 8/30/2020 at 1:33 PM, Loyale 2.7 Turbo said:

... Also I fixed his Pick Up Truck, from small dents, issues on the Brakes, removing windshield to replace the rubber and placing it back, etc ... it has fresh paint and now only needs an alternator. ...

Sadly, I had to sell my Father's Pick Up Truck (which can be seen here), because I needed the Money to Repair the problems on the House and also to Repair my Mercury Coupé, among other expenses I had to face, such as Legal paperworks, etc, etc, etc... somehow my Life has complicated too much since my Father died, sadly, but I hope I'll solve all the problems, as soon as possible.

Now, that my little & crazy country has became the reign of chaos due to the very bad politicians and their awful decitions; I don't feel good to take out the Mercury Coupé outside the Garage, as it attracts too much attention, people comes to see it and take Photos, girls take selfies with it on Gas Stations and wherever I park it; so, I don't enjoy too much from Driving it, especially since my Father is not with me, it only brings too much memories from my childhood and somehow brings a Sad feeling... 

I found at a local mini supermarket of this small town, a Hot Wheels replica Toy of my Coupé, see: 

bLxywiF.jpeg

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo
to fix the web link to the photo