Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Old Subaru's from little Iceland

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the chances of getting you to send me a set of those cool iceland Ea82 marker lights? we dont have the ones that have the orange lens sticking out the side here in the US. I can paypal you the money for the lights and shipping.

I'd love to have the only set of those marker lights in all of Alaska

• 1 month later...

Nice ea81 touring wagons! I have never seen those here, I've just heard they exist. I've seen the ea82 touring wagon, of course. Thanks for the pics, they are great! I'd so love to go there!

I love the fact I can haul tonnes o crap 'on' my wagon (my roof is a little dented now), so how are the touring wagons? I've never seen them with rails or anything, did they have an optional rack? Maybe a better design, worse?

Edited by Yo'J

Dear Friend: Thank you for Share Those Wonderful Pictures of Subarus and your Country... You're So Kind! :)

I Really Liked all the Pictures but I Really wish to know More details about this "Loyale Brat" ... Seems to be a Good Project Idea:

ktmbrat007small.jpg

I Really Knew many things about your Beautiful Country... also let me Tell you that my Daughter Loves the icelandic TV Series "Lazy Town" (also I Like it too)

Kind Regards.

They shipped very few Sedan EA81 to Iceland. So I've never seen the sedan with my own eyes. Just the T-wagon, and it's quite popular here ;)

Haha, so we're even. You havn't seen to many EA81 sedans, and I havn't seen any T-wagons. :)

Did you guys get the Subaru Baja over there?

Just for info: we Had Subaru Touring Wagons Here since the Leone (a.k.a: EA81) then the Loyale (a.k.a: EA82) and Legacy, also the Baja came here but just very Few...

...and Lot of Body Styles / Engines Remixes were available... in Example: the Body Style known as "Loyale" came here in Sedan with 1.3L and 1.6L engines, in Wagon came 1.6L and 1.8L but that last one were EA81, the EA82 and the Turbo versions of both (EA81T and EA82T) were just "Optional" Engines for Luxury Models...

Did the Subaru Lineup came like That There too?

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

OP - Thank you for the awesome pics and the bits of history.

I have a request. Could you find it in your heart to give English lessons to some of the members here? Your use of the language is substantially better than that of many of our American members.