Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A/C - Heat controls wiring diagram?

There isn't any "wiring" there, it's controlled by vacuum. If you are wondering how the A/C is turned on, there is a microswitch that controls this. It's located down in the gas pedal areaish. Other than that, there isn't a diagram for it since it's controlled by vacuum. What exactly are you looking to do with the diagram?

There isn't any "wiring" there, it's controlled by vacuum. If you are wondering how the A/C is turned on, there is a microswitch that controls this. It's located down in the gas pedal areaish. Other than that, there isn't a diagram for it since it's controlled by vacuum. What exactly are you looking to do with the diagram?

Probably the six wire harness that comes from the back of the switches :lol:

I'll post a pic tonight.

You still haven't told me what you want to do with them... From what I can tell those wires are for the lights behind the switches, at least that's all I can see they do. They don't control anything within the ventilation system that I can tell. I know they don't control the AC or the fresh air controls. I have studied the FSM diagrams intensely for another project, yes I have them, and there is nothing there at all for these wires, hence why I asked what you were trying to accomplish. After reading the FSM for a long time and running down wires over several pages looking for these specific wires, I gave up since it was apparent they weren't important. I have also been to the pull a part by my house and took the dash apart on an ea82 to follow the wires and I couldn't tell where they went or go to, so I realize there are wires there, but they really don't do anything having to do with the ventilation that I can tell. Everything is controlled by vacuum or a microswitch.

If I knew what your end goal was, I might be able to help, but AFAIK those wires don't really do anything important and aren't listed in the FSM that I have. Somebody correct me if I am wrong on this...