Ultimate Subaru Message Board
ezapar

Subaru Meet in the Seattle area?

West Seattle Exit from I-5, Alki Exit, go right. Follow it till you see the boat launch on your right. We'll be in the parking lot.

Proabably a half mile past Salty's Restaraunt, and just past Pegasus Pizza.

Here's a map, you may have to zom out a little.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Seattle&state=WA&address=%5B1000-1041%5D+Alki+Ave+SW&zipcode=98116&country=US&latitude=47.595105&longitude=-122.385765&geocode=BLOCK

A little internet research will find more details if you need them.

I hate to say this and back out at the last second but, I'm not going to be able to make it to this one....................... That makes two in a row I've had to back out in the last second.............:-\

Jeff

You're not the only one that has to back out at the last moment......i have to work at 11 today. :mad:....unless my boss calls and says differently. Prolly won't happen tho.

Had a good time today, nice meeting the new folks and nice to hang again with some regulars.

I'm going to have to come up with a game that Zap cant whoop me at :rolleyes:

Had a good time today, nice meeting the new folks and nice to hang again with some regulars.

Try Ping Pong. He tells we that he's very good. I'd like a shot at him after I heal up from the surgery.

LOL, try an age appropriate one!! He is pretty good at most skill games. I did manage to get one from him today!

Yahoo! Age appropriate? Hacky-sack!:lol: Ya cant win unless everyone else does too!:grin: It was really nice meeting you all. I had fun. Thanks Zap!

Yeah, that turned out nice. No hassles, everybody (almost) made it and then some. Good eats, good to drink and play games with you guys in a famliy atmostphere.

It's good to see the core group + folks who we got to meet today. Thanks for making it.

1082601alk2.jpg

1082601alk3.jpg

1082601alk4.jpg

And thanks to Tex for the install.

1082601alk1.jpg

Thanks for the pics Ken.

10826lillie_peek_a_boo.jpg

Edited by Zap