Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Walker Run Jan 30th

one eye

I'm having some trouble finding tires so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. :(

Depending on your ammount of lift; I have a pretty nice set of Bias Ply tires on 14" Mazda rims. They measure out to about 27.5 or 28", and have ALOT of tread on them. They are a great multipurpose tire. The rims have been painted black, and they are BB balanced. Great setup for on road, and wheeling. $150 for the set of 4.

Plus White Walls get the chicks....:grin:

I can find a pic of them on here if you're interested.

Depending on your ammount of lift; I have a pretty nice set of Bias Ply tires on 14" Mazda rims. They measure out to about 27.5 or 28", and have ALOT of tread on them. They are a great multipurpose tire. The rims have been painted black, and they are BB balanced. Great setup for on road, and wheeling. $150 for the set of 4.

Plus White Walls get the chicks....:grin:

I can find a pic of them on here if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather get tires for the 15" peugeot wheels I just got. You're also pretty far from me. :-\

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather get tires for the 15" peugeot wheels I just got. You're also pretty far from me. :-\

You'd already be here if you went wheeling with these guys. I could help you throw them on in the GI Joes parking lot right before you went. That was my idear. :grin:

No prob though. Thanks for the prompt reply.:)

Well, I'm out for this one. Can't get a hold of tires that I want. Also, my engine is acting a bit funny lately with intermittent stumbling and big power loss. Sometimes it works just fine though so I have no idea wtf is up with it. checked all the ignition components and they all look good. I'll check my compression and some other stuff this weekend. better safe than sorry. I'll also be able to save up a bit and either get some general grabber AT2's or some sort of mud terrain. Leaning towards the grabbers since they're cheap and will probably hold up better to daily driving.

Where do you guys go wheelin in Custer? I will go wheelin there because its alot closer to me.

Peace portal rd. near grandview, under the power line towers. Likely PSE owned, but it's used by bike riders and off roaders all the time. Don't know if we'll do a full-blown meet there or not, but I'll prob go within a month or so. :banana:

PICS, PICS, PICS!!!

Hope you're all back by now.

Edited by SoobieDoo
afterthought

Peace portal rd. near grandview, under the power line towers. Likely PSE owned, but it's used by bike riders and off roaders all the time. Don't know if we'll do a full-blown meet there or not, but I'll prob go within a month or so. :banana:

ok thats what i thought. seems like a decent place.