Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sand Lake trip?

I had a good time last wekend and i'm down to go wheelin again but I'm not goin to sandlake unless I've got a bike or a quad or a rail or like a 350+hp somethinoranother that's made for the sand. I'm definatly more into woods action and hittin trails and stuff. My cousin and I ae planning on headin out this weekend, haven't really picked a spot yet but are thinkin Sunday. Ps I think this threAd belongs in the offroad section.

obk - (Ps I think this threAd belongs in the offroad section)

Ya i thought about that after i posted it :lol:

I enjoyed the trails a lot more than the open areas also as i don't have a whole lot of HP. I just got another sube. This one has four low along with another 200cc of raw power :banana: I'm in the process of switching over parts and what not so i'd tag along with ya sunday but i'll probably still be workin on the car. So What weekend works for you guys? I'm good with any. Even valentines is good for me :grin: as the lady loves goin wheelin.

AWD Turbo: So i assume you found your tranny you were needing?

SoobGoob: 4runner huh? Sounds good to me. If you get stuck you'll just have to get tag teamed by a couple sube's :lol:

Edited by sube4x4

Hey guys.

I'm open to a wheeling trip. Woods sand trails I'm good with anything !

Right now still working on the Sub. Just got a dual range in it. Now I'm stuck with a problem dang it I'm stuck in 4wd I got hi low but it won't disengage to front wheel drive ????

After that's fixed I'm open to wheeling any where. Anyway I'm searching the form for my answer.