Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My New Wheeler Project.....Butters.......... **updated pics**

one eye

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first thing being said, I didnt get much done today, the Duels at Daytona where on so I watched alot of them, but I did get a little done..... with some help from Pat rickdonkuless and Dan, happy now dan?:grin:, anyways here are a couple more shots of it......

IMG_3410.jpg?t=1265948823

It was a bad Idea to put the TV in the shop with the Direct TV reciver too.....:grin:

I have to straighten out the blocks, but they are mocked up

IMG_3401.jpg?t=1265948884

Also wished I didnt paint them, since I need to link them together.........

IMG_3402.jpg?t=1265948976

IMG_3404.jpg?t=1265948998

IMG_3405.jpg?t=1265949016

IMG_3406.jpg?t=1265949037

Jeff

Don't sweat the paint, man. That stuff is water-based marking paint. Probably wouldn't hold up to 2 weeks of rain in your yard, let alone on a car. My bad if that's traffic paint, but the nozzle looks wrong. I'd scrub it all off with some scotchbrite and head back to walmart for the good stuff. :banana:

Well the front is all buttoned up except the Strut tops, Bill sent them yesterday, so I hope they are here soon. I still have the steering to do but except that, I'll be able to set it down and let it chill all on its own!!!

I'll post more pics once they get here, Ive seen the blocks that Bill made and they are magical...........................:grin:

Jeff

Wow. that wagon is up there. nice work. what is that six inch lift or is it more? llok forward to see more pictures soon. thanks for posting the madness.:lol:

Its a 6 body and an 8" strut lift, making it 2" over on the 6" lift. The front is a bit higher than the rear but there is no motor in it yet so she should sit leavel.............. I hope..............

Jeff