Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO and OFFROO'D Mid Summer Run Walker Valley ORV Park July 16-18

one eye

Woot woot!

Who else is in now, Jeff...any of the crew w/o 'puters?

Rick, woody, Richard, Pat, Me, Dan, two extra cars of mine.................

I'll think of more........

I'll have to leave early on Sunday since I'll have to work that night.............. I've been working nights and everthing is all wacked out....... it really sucks.

Jeff

Edited by one eye

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White car is done, ready to be wheeled, I'm buying my old wheeler wagon back so it will be ready in a couple days for wheeling too................

Cars I will have up there

Butters

White fright

and the old wheeler Wagon

:grin:

Jeff

Map to Walker

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Mount+Vernon&state=WA&address=%5B1872-1899%5D+Peter+Burns+Rd&zipcode=98274&country=US&latitude=48.3733&longitude=-122.167355&geocode=BLOCK

That was about the best I could do for directions to Walker Valley ORV park, If you look about 200 feet west of the star that is the parking lot. That would be where we can all meet up at and then make our way to a camping spot..................

Jeff

well, saturday morning with everyone?

i will probably be there friday night.i actually could be there earlier...but we will see what happens.cheers, brian

I'll be there friday too, so maybe Brian and I can "reserve" a good spot for us. I just don't wanna have to tear down the hotel tent and move come saturday. :eek:

I made a few calls in trying to stir the pot a little to get things going

Greg (Zefy) it was good talking to you hope you are able to make it down for this run, it should be a fun..........

Jeff

Just as an FYI I have two extra EA81's one EA82, and a D/R Trans for back ups just in case something goes wrong during this run too, I'll have the shop at my house all cleaned out so if we need to use it, we can swap what we need, its only 10 miles away from my shop to the parking lot at Walker......................

Jeff

Jeff we plan on being at Walker friday mid morning, what time will you be there? and where will we camp and or leave stuff?

I have requested friday, saturday and Sunday off but I dont have a 100% yes, best bet is to Just give me a call on your way down and we'll go from there...............

Jeff

i will be leaving at around 4pm on friday so ill be there by about 6pm. might bring a buddy to have him check it out. im trying to stay till sunday but i dunno if that will happen. might leave late saturday night.

putting the power steering change over ive had sitting in the garage for 2 years into the wagon this week/end i hope

Got Friday off for sure............ I'll be at my house for anyone who feels the need to stop by on the 16th or at least till Brian gets here........

I'm going up to Walker tomorrow to see what we are up against for a decent camping spot, I know where I want to camp but just want to make sure..............

Jeff