Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Guido gets a Buddy

So finally Guido will get a break from daily life. Free to me 1995 ford taurus, my sisters old car. Needed lots of front end work. We replaced stabalizer bar links, and both struts. Ive never seen a bent or broken spring before but oh well. Really warm and cozy. Power everything im spoiled. The only thing i might do in the future is replace that miscolored bumper with one of the green ones i saw at wrench n go the other day. Only 35bucks for a fully color matching car schaaaa. So now what to do with Guido. Welllllll ill let ya know.

This is Luigi (my sister named this one)

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=2087

Thats the idea man. I tell ya honestly as big and comfy this newer car is. And how hot the heat is in this thing. Im really missin my soob. But the poor old guy needed a break. Ive got parts to put into the old boy ive been holding back on doing due to its daily use. Waiting on my 2 inch lift :grin: and working out a few other things. Get rid of guido, ill get rid of the newer car before i get rid of guido.

My experience with the taurus through friends and family is that it could possibly be one of the most boring cars ever made....but they really didnt have too many problems. Ive seen many with high miles still going strong. Good backup car id say. Just watch out for the trans going bad...if the fluid has not been changed recently or ever i would consider that on the list of to-dos.

My experience with the taurus through friends and family is that it could possibly be one of the most boring cars ever made....but they really didnt have too many problems. Ive seen many with high miles still going strong. Good backup car id say. Just watch out for the trans going bad...if the fluid has not been changed recently or ever i would consider that on the list of to-dos.

I find that 1st quote really funny as i was thinking that today. Walking past guido in the parking lot (again i get the wtf look). They are polar oposites of eachother.