Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Snowpocalypse meet, Pine Barrens, Sunday 2/14/2010

I know it way too short of a notice but just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone's Sunday is open.

I'll be at the Atsion Ranger Station at 9:20 until 9:45 ish ready to go wheeling. If anyone can join me, great! If not, let's set up another day and time (I'll still be there this sunday).

Here's where this originated... http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108688

Happy snow-wheeling to all! :headbang:

You're right around the corner from the place! And we've never met yet? Or am I forgetting you?

Knowing you're so close I might change plans and go. I'll send a PM with my cel. phn # so please reply with yours ...and a name,'cause I can't recall which guy you are,sorry.

I'm counting on getting stuck - which usually I manage to avoid. I have at least one or two tow straps and AAA Plus account. :)

Let me check with the family when they wake up. Talk to you soon,

Paul

Thats what i was afraid of. We have enough "fun" with puddles of unknown depth when it is warm and dry. Getting around with everything white and without a decent gps that does trails would be at the very least a challange, and AAA may not come out there.

nipper

Thanks for the report. Exactly what I thought. None of us have a real lifted A/T vehicle. We like to think beyond reality :grin: but I'm thinking Subarufreak's lifted Legacy would cut it. Not too many others though. I guess this is where the PNW guys can actually get away with that line "If you can't beat us ...." :lol:

But I swear,once I get settled this year I'm going to build something 2.2 UP UP UP and give it some mudflippin tires that I can leave chunks of on the Jersey turnpike. :eek: Something to have fun with while my son is still hanging out with dad on weekends.

OK,so how about once we get a little meltage? Late March/early April?