Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Trashwagon "EJ82" wiring harness, ecu

now ihave the harness out, and all cut up. i thopught i was in over my head, until LEGACY777 from the new gen forum gave me some helpful links to the pinout charts and fsm scans

tonite i will fix my 4th xt wheel, and take tha car down off the jack stands, and wheel it out in the warmer half of the bulding for some wirin' !

Yeah, Legacy777 has his sh-t together. His boys over at legacycentral have their sh-t together, too. Good luck on the wiring. It may be easier to hack all the terminals off and wire them straight per the FSM, rather than take the harness apart and try to figure out what goes where. Don't get carried away.

yes, this is what i ended up doing. at first i tried to trace it all, but now i have sections, nthe pinout, and the ecu all trimmed up. i am going to tap power from the ign circuit from the wagon, from the + coil to kick it all on, isong legacy relays

i will wire one fan to the existing electric fan, and the other to the legacy ecu

the fuel pump will be mounted under-hood, and it will have go to the ecu and its original relay

a dude at work, an auto student, got me a full schemaic for the legacy, that will help me out with the extra and same colored wires.

i have what i got figured out connected and soldered. all of the ngine sensors are wired to the ecu, but i need to hook up power and grounds, fuel pump relay, and a bunch of other maybe eliminate loose ends