Ultimate Subaru Message Board

teh East Coast meet: Carlisle 2010 thread! Its on!

I sent the paperwork for the club tent yesterday and I got an email today that we do indeed have a club tent for free this year. THEREFORE we will only need to register the amount of vehicles we plan of bringing to the show. :banana:

The date: May 21-23, 2010

Where: Carlisle Fairgrounds Carlisle PA

more info and to register online: www.carlisleevents.com

WHEN YOU REGISTER YOU MUST PUT ON YOUR REGISTRATION THAT YOU ARE WITH THE CLUB "ULTIMATE SUBARU" OR WE DON'T GET CREDIT FOR YOU!

If you register with them PLEASE post here as to how many vehicles you are bringing (registrations bought), what you are bringing, and if you have an idea of when you might arrive at the show.

If you are into camping there are provisions for you and there should be info on their web site. I have no experience other then ripping at tent down late at night but lets not go there.

Be forwarned this is a respectable show with nice friendly people. If you are going to do something that an a$$hat would do please don't come. They will kick you out and that would suck.

Fees are on their website and the prices do go up when you are within 19 days of the show so if you are going, buy your spots early to save some $$$.

Feel free to discuss here in this thread but lets keep it on topic and about the show or it will be edited out by a mod.

Edited by subeman90

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back in the saddle again. I changed the title for ya moosey.

I got an email that says if you preregister (I'm not sure of the exact cut off) they will send you the window stickers in advance so you don't have to screw around at the white building...you can just roll through. SWEET!

back in the saddle again. I changed the title for ya moosey.

I got an email that says if you preregister (I'm not sure of the exact cut off) they will send you the window stickers in advance so you don't have to screw around at the white building...you can just roll through. SWEET!

?? for me :grin: It's those new folks :) ..welcome east coast ...Our group is located across from the Italian cars and "against" the other Asian cars. Within spitting distance of Hondas. :lol: just kidding. ....:rolleyes:

Are we up to a handful yet?

If I do come down..it will only be for sat..and it wont be to show anything prolly.. The coupe will never be ready ( as i had the money for the paint job but it had to go to something else) But most likely wont be there..

Hope y'all have a great time.

i might try to make it this year. ill be able to roll up in my wrx since the brat wont be ready in time (unless i get a lot of help before then) and the rx is dead and not going to come back again. not necromancing the rx anymore, too much rust and bad vibes.

ill know if i can make it closer to the date.