Ultimate Subaru Message Board

teh East Coast meet: Carlisle 2010 thread! Its on!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not registered yet cause it looks like i have to work that entire weekend :(. This new job is no good. Ive been working 60-70 hour weeks and lots of saturdays now turned to saturdays and sundays so straight work no weekends. Im probably going to quit soon cause i have some other gigs lined up. If i do then ill register. If i dont then i think im out. There is more wrong with it then just the crappy hours but thats a big part of it.

Just registered with ya but won't be parking with ya'll. Don't want any Subies to leak oil on my new paint.:lol:

It was a tough choice. Almost registered a bike. Glad to see they're including vintage import bikes with the show. HINT HINT Paul:banana:

Just registered with ya but won't be parking with ya'll. Don't want any Subies to leak oil on my new paint.:lol:

It was a tough choice. Almost registered a bike. Glad to see they're including vintage import bikes with the show. HINT HINT Paul:banana:

You're killin me ......

Can't wait to have something complete. Ben,there's a killer Euro/Brit Bike show on Sunday down in MD. Wanna try to make that? I'll get you details soon. Very busy AM today .... talk to you soon. Wabbit twacks ???:)

I'll be there with the 84 brat again Prolly for Saturday only.

Also, I was wondering if anyone that is going could help me out with a few parts.... I need an antenae mast and 2 door lock cylinders with a matching key.

I have a ton of misc gen2 brat parts laying around if anyone needs anything let me know and I will bring them.

I have a set of 4 ,6 lug wagon wheels I would like to unload as well. $20.00 takes em!

I could swear they said they were extending the deadline this year due to the economy .... :-\

Not sure if we're going to bother registering. Might just do a walk in and hang with you guys for a little then split for MD for the bike show on Sunday. I'd like to be there early Sunday so probably sleep in MD.

What's the count anyways?

i got my registration in for the rallycross car.

the carlisle events website says the pre-reg discount ends on may 2nd, so theres still a little bit of time for you stragglers to get in on the cheap!

I thought about doing the same as moosens... not registering and just stopping by for a few.. then going to see my daughters.... but my money is tied up in going to the Botcon Convention in FL the following month.

Hope y'all have fun!

Hey..

i am heading east from Portland ,or may 9th should be in columbia,SC around may 15th

.will there be anymore meetings this yr in your neck of the woods...?

sparkster.......

:lol: .... :rolleyes:.....well .....One thing you'll quickly learn about the East coast is that most folks really don't bother with Subaru message boards and stroking each other over Subarus. Unless you get a WRX then you can meet up with 20-something's at various locations for a dose of snot-itude. :lol:

But seriously Spark,I'd be happy to see you join up with us/me sometime. I should be going to VA Beach sometime around June 13-19th.

Also we do trail runs at the NJ Pine Barrens which is sandy trails,little bumps and stuff,some puddles,nothing like you guys have out west,but still off road exercise and nice environment. Keep an eye open for those. I'll be taking my son down there soon. We meet at the ranger station of Wharton State Forest on Rt.206 in Atsion , NJ.

Carlisle Import Kit/Replicar Show is a OK. It used to be more truely vintage Imports but these days we all squak because of the mass of late model Volvos,...etc. (yuppie scum cars) and its lost a LOT of the exotic cars that used to attend. But I would say you'd like it the first time for sure. Good to see at least once.

And sooner or later some of us are going to get together at the Outer Banks (OBX) in NC , which is a very special -national treasure- location. See it before the Tidal wave wipes it out. :eek:

I still would like to get those 70's 4WD exhaust pieces in Columbia. I recently wrote the seller again and told them to hang tight and that someone I know is moving there soon who might help me get them. They don't want to ship these but also told me like $90 for shipping once. Too much if there's an alternative,which YOU might be. :grin: I'll take care of you for time,I'm good that way. :)

See Atlanta,Florida,OBX,and if you want to come up to the NYC area I'd love to play tour guide there in The City.

Cheers!