Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who had the lifted wagon near Warrenton VA on 29?

subarubrat

I live just down the road from Warrenton in Remington, but I am in Warrenton a few times a week usually. Sometimes in the BRAT and sometimes in the Impreza. Have you seen that ultra clean near stock black BRAT that this old man drives? I see it in Warrenton but he never waves back or anything. I want to get a pic parked next to his (or any stock BRAT) but there are NONE around.

thats too cool that you guys actually see lifted soobs. i've never actually laid my eyes on one. i don't even know any other subaru wheelers in my state. a few that had soobs and found out how baddass they are. we have alot of beat generation types that drive them here. a few hippie baby boomers too.

good lord, i need to leave this state.

This is the first one I have ever seen driving down the road, there are only a half dozen in the state and I know who they are. An unknown one is a big deal around here. The rareity is cool, I get all sorts of looks and allot of questions just about every time I stop somewhere. I get the notes under the wiper asking if it is for sale and while at the body shop this week two people asked them if it was for sale.