Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

Lol, I replaced the larger dash bulbs with those small ones you have (Guess I bought the wrong ones) they still work just fine though.

How come you didn't get the HP ones for the larger bulbs?

the smaller bulbs are #74

and i did it for cost.. I still have HP 198 bulbs here but i don't know if they would fit because they are taller..

Let me see if I can find one still in the house.. and i'd have to get you that lift light tonight.

nope only found my 9 LED festoon bulb which is not bright at all for the dome light i'm changing that also.

Edited by 1-3-2-4

Yeah! I bought the HP #74s thinking thats what the 4 big bulb sockets were. I think the HP 194s will fit in the hole, its way deep enough.

Yea cost is something to consider. :)

I'm sure they fit but the 194 bulbs have a little bit bigger base.

plus the HP bulbs are like $5 and some change each... I suspect mine wont be all that bright.

OH and I know where I put that other high powered 194 bulb.. haha in my glove box.. and that ************ is bright!!! I gotta show you that one tonight almost a little too bright when opening when driving.

Looks good!

What green stuff? Sticky grease?

As for "Height Hi" that was if the car was equipped with the adjustable air struts, JDM or AUSDM might have had it, Non of the Legacys or Outbacks in the U.S had it that I know of.

Ur glove box it like looking into the sun! :lol:

Looks good!

What green stuff? Sticky grease?

As for "Height Hi" that was if the car was equipped with the adjustable air struts, JDM or AUSDM might have had it, Non of the Legacys or Outbacks in the U.S had it that I know of.

Ur glove box it like looking into the sun! :lol:

I think the 95 USM had an air suspension.. I'm pretty sure I've seen it in my FSM.

the green stuff is the layer on the back of the gauges.. I started the sanding way but I could only find 600 git so I took out my dremel and I was done much quicker.

let me go take a pic of the light in the rear it was friken hot in the car installing the gauges back and it was like 9 pm lol :Flame:

DSC_1342.jpg

DSC_1345.jpg

Edited by 1-3-2-4

haha yeah it is the shocker :P and that's just a 5 HP LEd

hah. the shocker.

Shocker (hand gesture)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The shocker, also known colloquially as "two in the pink, one in the stink"[1][2] is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation. The ring finger and thumb are curled or bent down while the other fingers are extended. The index and middle fingers are kept together (touching) and the back of the hand faces outwards (away from the gesturer). The gesture refers to the act of inserting the index and middle fingers into a vagina and the little finger into the unwitting receiver's anus, hence the "shock".

The athletic teams of the Wichita State University are nicknamed "the Shockers"; fans use the gesture at basketball games.[3][4][5]

I smell a lawsuit.

And I'm really glad you weren't in the car when it happened.

That woulda been one nasty head bash into the A pillar.

I hope you get just desserts for it.

I'm guessing when you found it there was a lot of language said that isn't

allowed on this forum.

Thankfully if you get stuck repairing the mechanical aspect of things, they're

pretty easy to swap out.

Hope all goes well on getting it repaired.

Twitch

Yeah the black guy looked as is he was gonna run, so Fox blocked the alley with the U-haul. Then this guy was acting if he was to come at us - I was ready needless to say.

Well I had TW10 flatbeded back to my house and now its in the driveway, I have to wait 7 business days for the police report to be ready (Figures I'll have to drive into the ghetto to the police station) :rolleyes:

Progressive better not try to lowball me, the BB on this car is about $2,500-$2,000. Plus the $140 to have the car towed. I am not going to take this easy, I'll be a hard rump roast if I have to be.

I'm just happy this didn't happen to the Loyale. :banana:

something like this almost happened to me early this year.. I was home and in my PJ's when the police came to my door asking if I owned the 95 Subaru and I said yeah.. and he just flat out said someone just hit your car..

I was like like are you friken serious? lucky for me the Honda next to me too 99% of the blow which tore her rear bumper off and all I was left with is a stuff mark.. I did take pictures but they never found the guy.. took right off.