Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

Hey so you know I took my whole gauge out of the car before they got rid of it..

So I happen to look at the back for the first time and I noticed while my car was AWD and a 5 MT they had a bulb in the socket hole for the TCS indicator.. I thought that was a bit weird.

Hey so you know I took my whole gauge out of the car before they got rid of it..

So I happen to look at the back for the first time and I noticed while my car was AWD and a 5 MT they had a bulb in the socket hole for the TCS indicator.. I thought that was a bit weird.

Mine did too, but there are no power leads going to it. I think its just an extra bulb/socket they put with all clutsters.

Well I'm feeling good enough to start modding my map lights now I have yet to touch anything since that package came in like a month ago..

I'm pretty sure from 97 all the way to an 02 wrx the connections fit.

Yeah, I don't think Subaru changed much in connections over the years, EA82 Vs. 2nd gen Legacy proves that so I've found.

Cheers and post pics and info when you get to doing it!

whoo done after 3 1/2 hours!

a single LED on will be bright enough so 2 is going to be very bright!

it was hard to have them centered but that's more because I should of used a larger heatsink size

I wont know for sure until I plug it in the car I can't tell which is + and - in the car.. one side of the connector has a silver dot on it so I don't know what that means..

I'm going to be doing LED blinkers I expect it to be around 3-5% brighter then stock.

DSC_2092.jpg

DSC_2099.jpg

DSC_2101.jpg

DSC_2107.jpg

DSC_2108.jpg

DSC_2106.jpg

WOW thats some bright light. That might be too bright for a maplight. Guess we'll see.

I like the LED blinker idea, I am planning on doing High-power LEDs for my EA82 backup lights (Super super white) just for shiz and gigz.

NIce work though!

nice!! what are the plans for the brighton?

waita second... I noticed in the second video, it was said, while rolling a cig.

"pull the transmission, through the auto in it and sell it."

Just like that, swap an auto for a standard? isn't that a bit of a bear??

Anyhoo, fun videos. It's like, "a day in the life of the Subaru alliance..." style :grin:

I must say the 'ol trashwagon 10 sure has come together well!! How well did it pull the brighton? exceeding recommended towing capacity and all :eek::lol:

Yeah this is Foxs car, Either he's gonna flip it and make a bit'o paper, Or he's gonna pull the trans and rear diff and keep for his 3-door, swap in a FWD 4EAT and sell it.

And really, it pulled it with ease, you just have to have a handel on the vehicle and don't try to correct it to much as constint little corrections will start to make un-stable as I have found out. Plus the Alignment on the Brighton is a little off and kinda makes it Dogtrack.

All in all, I would do this again and I think I could handel pulling cars back from IN and such.

Edited by TheLoyale

The news is lies, WE are the reality.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Ok Willy Wonka...

You gonna install a chocolate fountain in your Safari Wagon now? :-p Jk man.

Twitch

PS: Oh and exceeding the towing capacity is what its all about when you slap

a hitch on a Suby.

My BRAT pulled a 93 hoondah accordian over 3 miles, in traffic before :D

Edited by Twitch de la Brat

Twitch, try pulling this 2500lbs car over 40 miles 20 miles of that was interstate with construction.

Also, haven't you watched "Pimp My Ride" I'm sure they put a Chocolate waterfall in back of a Topaz at some point.

Ben, You would be welcome to come chill with us as long as you don't start bustin' balls.

This Legacy could go for $1,300 up here with ease.