Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

I got nothing outta it. Everything I bought came out of my pocket.

This guy is just a douche.

I think I'd be hiring a lawyer to write a nice little letter to his insurance agent. Did he have insurance? I though I read that he did somewhere in there. :confused:

1012101905.jpg

No, Don't got towards the light!!!

I can't help it it's too pretty!!! :lol::lol:

What was that movie? I wanna say A Bugs Life.

how is the fabric held down?

Subaru uses a Spray adhesive, and I used something simular from 3M. Works great. Make sure you are to cut the new fabric to the same shape you are working with, don't make a square or something other wise you'll get bunches and such :)

Nope, not pre-wired. I ran power from the center dome light. The mounting screw holes are in the chassis though. The Legacys did also come with Maplights, The outbacks had a larger headunit/maplight deal that says (Outback)

Really only took me 10min to put this in.

So whats next for TW10?

Future Plans:

-U-Haul Class-2 Trailer hitch 1-1/4" too bad its not a 2x2.

May I suggest a draw tite or hidden hitch? I test fit a U-haul hitch and it sat WAY lower than these I mentioned. The plate steel which curves under the exhaust is much lower on the U-haul than hidden hitch, curtis or draw tite. Check out http://www.etrailer.com/. Good prices on hitches there.

hidden hitch

90175_tn.jpg

U-haul's design

this pic is for a 99 OB

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOHm2sHaEUfc5lty1JNs_ay2YzBQvrUwVAKgnBx056TSED8XE&t=1&usg=__-7nJdasJxErbg0v90YpXKxRE5jw=

Cheers and happy hitching!

Edited by superu

Hmm, thats strange. I bet you that whatever company that makes the Hitches for Draw-tite or Hidden are the same company. And U-haul is made by another company.

I don't have a muffler anyway Lol. I will check out the others and make my choice. thanks :)

May I suggest a draw tite or hidden hitch? I test fit a U-haul hitch and it sat WAY lower than these I mentioned. The plate steel which curves under the exhaust is much lower on the U-haul than hidden hitch, curtis or draw tite. Check out http://www.etrailer.com/. Good prices on hitches there.

hidden hitch

90175_tn.jpg

U-haul's design

this pic is for a 99 OB

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOHm2sHaEUfc5lty1JNs_ay2YzBQvrUwVAKgnBx056TSED8XE&t=1&usg=__-7nJdasJxErbg0v90YpXKxRE5jw=

Cheers and happy hitching!

Yes, that is the case, draw-tite, hidden hitch are all made by curt. different prices for essentially the same thing...

I was looking for a LONG time to find one that goes up and over the tail pipe rather than under it, like the subaru factory hitches offered in the 96-99 OB wagons. BUT, i don't think those work on a sedan. Aftermarket hitches are speced as the same for sedan and wagon. But there is more clearance in a wagon for a itch that tucks neatly up and away...

No muffler?! :eek:

I guess I'm not surpirised ;)

'cheers

Hmm, thats strange. I bet you that whatever company that makes the Hitches for Draw-tite or Hidden are the same company. And U-haul is made by another company.