Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Jeep bumper but can you see the problem

The Dude Abides

So once again me and the daughter were car buddies again. This time on my brothers wrangler. IT wasnt to hard removing the old bumper and mounting this monstrosity on. But do you notice its leaning to the passanger side front. It has always leaned like this. If you notice the bumper is hooked up to the frame so the frame is strait. Just curious what ideas you have on what could cause this. And no because its a jeep isnt acceptable:lol:. I was thinking broken body mount, broken or weak spring. I know the spray bar bushings are destroyed on both sides but its only leaning on this side.

Couple Pics.

picture.php?albumid=235&pictureid=2368

picture.php?albumid=235&pictureid=2369

It does have a salvage title and recieved a good smack on the driver side door area. But i dont see what that would half to do with the passanger side front leaning forward like that. Its seems about 1 1/2 inches lower then the driver side.

Oh and sorry no mods except wheels and a bumper at this point but he has owned it for the last 7 years. It has always leaned alittle but only i noticed. Not with this huge bumper on you can definately see something going on.

It does have a salvage title and recieved a good smack on the driver side door area. But i dont see what that would half to do with the passanger side front leaning forward like that. Its seems about 1 1/2 inches lower then the driver side.

Oh and sorry no mods except wheels and a bumper at this point but he has owned it for the last 7 years. It has always leaned alittle but only i noticed. Not with this huge bumper on you can definately see something going on.

Salvage title and a hit...bet if you had on level concrete you could do some measuring floor to frame to body and find where its out of whack, that large bumber probly accentuates the problem.