Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EJ gen1 and gen2 Lift Kit $485 NOW built by Robots

I have redesigned the 90-99 EJ Lift, all 3" blocks except struts can be 2" or 3" you decide ,its all built by robots now so Im going to offer 5 kits for $485.00 each, this is all new only 1 out there now , after these 5 are sold the regular price will be $600 a kit

tell your buddies on the other forums as this is the only spot it will be mentioned , if you buy 2 kits and both are sent to same address and paid with one payment then Ill sell them for $450 a kit , reply here if your interested WA sales will also require sales tax and of course theres shipping, Im excited about this new kit, Ive made 6 by hand now and its to labor intensive so now with this kit the robots get the job Scott with SJRLIFT

4567220974_e9be682b2a_o.jpg

Edited by Scott in Bellingham
title

Scott I just received one of your 4" lifts about a week ago and was wondering if it was the one you referred to in your post because it looks just like the pic. The workmanship on the lift I received is great. Will be putting in on my 1992 wagon in about 2 weeks. Let you know how it goes.

Scott I just received one of your 4" lifts about a week ago and was wondering if it was the one you referred to in your post because it looks just like the pic. The workmanship on the lift I received is great. Will be putting in on my 1992 wagon in about 2 weeks. Let you know how it goes.

same one, you have the only one like it #1 robot built, start a build thread in the offroad section so we can watch your progress