Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle food thread...someones gotta start it lol

Ok Jess reminded me that i didnt see a food thread yet so here it is. Post up what your bringing. I can bring some chips, cups and plates. Ill update this first post with what everyones bringing as its gets posted so that there is an easy to read list.

Me: Chips, plates, cups

Paul: Moocin

Edited by hatchsub

Sorry it took me so long to get an answer. John and I are going shopping tonight. We will bring Hamburgers, Hotdogs and the fixings. BBQ grill and he is hesitant on bringing the coffee pot or not. So if you want coffee let me know by the end of the day.

I myself am fine with Waffle house coffee :slobber: As of now it looks like im going to be showing up saturday morning rather than friday night. I should be there around 9 or 10 in the morning so i guess just one waffle house visit for me :(.

Also since this last minute change should i still be bringing cups and plates? Ill bring chips for sure for saturday but if im not going to be there friday night not sure how much good me buying cups for just saturday is. I will still do it if there is a need though.

Edited by hatchsub

Sorry it took me so long to get an answer. John and I are going shopping tonight. We will bring Hamburgers, Hotdogs and the fixings. BBQ grill and he is hesitant on bringing the coffee pot or not. So if you want coffee let me know by the end of the day.

john does make some killer coffee.... waho coffee tastes like brewed potting soil :Flame: