Ultimate Subaru Message Board

spotted in Vancouver

Me I think!

6" lift, ej22, custom bumpers, subframed, 29"x850" swamps, the exhaust is half 2" and then it goes to 2.5" with an 18" cherry bomb.

Saw this rig at the academy, Im installing glass in the new vancouver library across the street. loved how it sounded even at slow speed driving thru the parking lot, cool looking rig Dude! Nice clearance at 6" with 29's, I guessed 4" and 27's...

Cheers, Mark

Yup, that's me! Thanks man! Thats kinda funny cause I was chekin out that building from the backyard of the Academy looking at y'all puttin the windows in.. Looks like its gonna be a nice building. You commuting or stayin in town?

Yup, that's me! Thanks man! Thats kinda funny cause I was chekin out that building from the backyard of the Academy looking at y'all puttin the windows in.. Looks like its gonna be a nice building. You commuting or stayin in town?

Im staying here in Vancouver off I-205, been staying here during the week since april and will be hanging around until probably late september. Would like to check out your wagon sometime, it really looked good and I like the sound of the exhaust. I was considering going sti muff on my wagon project, ej20G, but im not sure now:)

Cheers, Mark

I'll pm you my #, and you can gimme a buzz whenever. Next week would be best for me. I can meet you downtown somewhere or whatever. I actually live about 30 miles northeast of that exact spot, but I spend quite a bit of time here in the "couve"......

I drive through that area some times in the truck, if you guys are out dirving around at 2am or so I'll keep an eye open for ya.....:grin: I wish I was driving in the day then I might see some cool stuff......

Jeff

now that's funny right there, i don't care whoyare :grin:

(one eye, one functioning eye {for real} "i'll keep an eye open"........ get it?)

i'll be here all week folks