Ultimate Subaru Message Board

About Saturday's mud run. (attention Mike W)

Mike. What's the plan for Sat? What time do you wanna take off? You wanna leave together, I can show up at your house, you just give me a time. Looks like Ken's in, everybody else with lifted cars is scared to 4 X them. Twill be like old days it seems, jsut the three of us. . .

IS anybody else in? ? ?

My cell is back up and running, gimme a call.

EZ

Sorry, I've been trying to nail down the weekend adjenda (moving etc.)

Yes it's gonna be SATUDAY morning, Leave north Seattle 8am sharp! We'll meet Qman and other southerners at 4Corners at 8:45-9am.

If other north end folks are coming along, maybe it'd be better to meet up at your (Zap's) place just because very few know where I live? Or my place is cool too, whatever.

I've been without cell phone for awhile too (dropped it in toilet) but I've got a loaner now so folks can call me at 2 0 6 8 9 0 1 5 2 2 for moer info.

Argh. I really want to go. But also really want to work on the RX... and get it running again. That way I can have no qualms about going out and wheeling.

Not sure if the woman is coming over this weekend... I should know by about 7pm tonight... she'll either show up, or she wont. I'll talk it over with her when she gets here, maybe she'll be able to get me to decide.

OK, so she got here, and we talked it over.

I'm gonna have to play the MikeW card here... and kinda dissapear for awhile. I really really really need to get the RX done. Hopefully a full day's work saturday and sunday and i'll be close.

And, I don't want to break my car. I'm not worried about the car... but, you know, I drive it like I stole the damn thing :( and can't afford to have 2 non-running cars.