Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
ru4x4ever

When lifting your ROO...

Make sure to check all fluid lines for clutch cables and such. On the way to work the coolant line that supplies and returns to the H. core was pulled on enough to split a big hole in it blowing all, every drop of coolant out in a matter of a city block!!! wasent fun a 630 this morning. But with some roadside repair with a razorblade and a flat head screw driver all is

fixed :banana: :banana: :banana: So be sure to take that extra minute to look over it all :cool: Pics of the new lift will be posted tonight or Friday!!

-Sean

I went out to chec the roo on my lunch and saw that the top and bottom main hoses are pretty snug also so i better change them all before going to the coast (Brookings OR) this weekend!:D

-Sean

It may not be an issue for you but i had the fuel line coming off the back of the gas tank pulled snug in a fitting elbow so that is shut off the fuel flow, i was able to make it arround the block and back into the shop just as it stalled, got her on the lift and figured out the problem, just so you know, if you want to check that out as well, mine is an Ea-82 so that may make a difference

Hey thanks for the heads up on that, im also watching the brake lines since they are also un-bracketed :cool: some of the guys (Rogue Roo's) came over and we choped up some other ideas about custom skid plates and carb stuff:D

-Sean