Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Maybe if you would have stated that you sold one Subaru to get back another, you wouldn't have gotten all the flack.

As for Hands on work log, I just got done re-freshing an '87 XT Turbo (Monster Wedge). New wheel bearings all around, rebuilt axles, Hybrid KYB adjustable coilovers with ground control springs for the front and rear, interior swap. Some time in the coming weeks I will be dropping in an EJ22 in place of an EA82T in an '87 Turbo wagon, So I have no need to prove my experience to you.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if you would have stated that you sold one Subaru to get back another, you wouldn't have gotten all the flack.

As for Hands on work log, I just got done re-freshing an '87 XT Turbo (Monster Wedge). New wheel bearings all around, rebuilt axles, Hybrid KYB adjustable coilovers with ground control springs for the front and rear, interior swap. Some time in the coming weeks I will be dropping in an EJ22 in place of an EA82T in an '87 Turbo wagon, So I have no need to prove my experience to you.

Well I Apologize for not being so clear the first time.

glad to hear your (anyone for that matter) getting more hands on experience.

no you don't need to. but you must admit that was in insult to me.