Ultimate Subaru Message Board

finished cluster

well got home tonight and tossed everything back together with regards of the gauge cluster, well then come to find i lost the off button for the HAVAC and one screw, so looks as if im going to the bone yard for that.

oh well i have to pull it all back off again later on to change the headlight color from white to red, same with the HAVAC system controls and wiper controls all to red bulbs.

but here they are with the new bulbs, also found out why my rear defrost didnt work, helps if its pluged in.

118_1894_IMG.jpg

and with the ultra blue bulbs for turn signals.

118_1895_IMG.jpg

just a few more things like change the interior color from brown to grey, replace the bumper and fender, fix dents, paint, tint, lower, then onto the EJ22T and FT AWD 5sp tranny and im done.

stock they are 194 size, so i just went to the local ricer import shop, Auto Zone that is, and picked up a set of red 194 bulbs for like $2.29 per pair.

but like i said, i still have to change everything else in the dash over so its all red, rather then red with white in the sides, that already anoys my eyes just sittin in the drive way.

the hardest part was pushing all the wiring back into the dash to put it back together.

there are 6 194 red bulbs, then one mini one that i didnt change and made no effect.

4 bulbs are for the gauges, and 2 are for the turn signals, they are all labled on the circut board on the back.

no i got the selector 4wd by the way, no push button.

Shean