Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ALL EAST COASTERS! Carlisle, Pa meet 5/21-23. UPDATE!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK folks, here is my info. Registered tonight, Order#2668. Registered my 1986 Brat. Listed club as Ultimate Subaru. Registered under Aldo Torres.

More than likely I will not be able to attend but wanted to help the group meet it's goal of 25 for the tent. I will update if plans change and I can attend.

Aldoat

Your registration is a valuable service to the community, we need every one we can get to do this as it needs to be done. I certainly hope you get the oppertunity to come, a large BRAT section would be nice.

We are 7 away now, I will update the news page tonight when I get home.

Hey,I heard that! I've got a special dish for you Freak.:grin:

I'll make some burgers and stuff just incase I suck.:D

Get off your asses posers!!!!!!!!!! If you read this and live anyfrigginwhere near PA you should be going.

Back to food....seriously now,will any of you eat venison if I make some?

I'm not sure what's left.There should be some sausages and stew chunks.Might be some cubed stakes too.Those are sooooooo tender.I don't normally marinade my venison.Lots of folks think you must with a capital M but there's no bad "gamey" taste if you know how to cook it.I'll be happy to marinade some for those who'd prefer it.I would use white wine and maybe some spices....don't like the salad dressing b/s.

If I have enough I'll make a "chili" which really isn't a chili but more of a pepper/onions/spices combo strongly resembling chili(don't call my chili a poser or it'll kick your rump roast).....I don't use cumin,or at least I don't in this recipe.So it doesn't taste like your local dog stand chili....it's freakin better dammit!!!

See you there!

Back to food....seriously now,will any of you eat venison if I make some?

I'm not sure what's left.There should be some sausages and stew chunks.Might be some cubed stakes too.Those are sooooooo tender.I don't normally marinade my venison.Lots of folks think you must with a capital M but there's no bad "gamey" taste if you know how to cook it.I'll be happy to marinade some for those who'd prefer it.I would use white wine and maybe some spices....don't like the salad dressing b/s.

If I have enough I'll make a "chili" which really isn't a chili but more of a pepper/onions/spices combo strongly resembling chili(don't call my chili a poser or it'll kick your rump roast).....I don't use cumin,or at least I don't in this recipe.So it doesn't taste like your local dog stand chili....it's freakin better dammit!!!

Yummmmm.....

What about that Lasagna you talked about???:brow:

Is there going to be a grill/firepit there?? Or or we going to be breaking into a nearby house to do the cooking??

I can bring some grub also. Let me know. Maybe some lamb....:slobber:

Open answers/replies,etc. to the group:

Yes,the lasagne will be there barring any unforseen disasters.

I've got a double burner Coleman camping stove.

Also have a monster sized cooler-well at least mighty big.

Most of us attending are not very rich and to be quite frank,are mostly all on a tight budget.Don't sweat it,bit do try to contribute if you can.Steal some supplies from the company/office lunchroom,etc....:brow:

Meeting for a beer sounds good to me on Saturday night.As long as the kids can be sedated properly I'm sure my wife won't mind if I go out for a little while.

Perhaps once we're settled with the registration we can get an actual account of food and supplies being brought so we can see what we'll still need to bring.

My lasagne should cover at least 20+ single servings.Might make more,we'll see.Food rules!

...one more thing.Wagon78 where are you??????????