Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ALL EAST COASTERS! Carlisle, Pa meet 5/21-23. UPDATE!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Just checked the update site and see you forgot it was me that was gona take the other camping spot:( I was gona sleep in my car too. (A bit bigger than a tent....longer anyway) I may be staying at Bens house thoe, so well see. :)

Awsome almost 25 :)

ONE MORE TO GO!!

24 registered members so far. Maybe wagon78 is listed under his real name? Either way we still need just one more, wagon78 or someone's info. The lady I have to submit it to is in on Tuesdays so if someone steps up by Monday we will be confirmed a week ahead of the deadline!

Latest news and status @ http://www.subarubrat.com/carslile.htm

There's a bunch of us who will register the 25th car as our second or third car.

BUT,it'd be cool to see another board member sign up thier first car and crack the big 2 5

Scott K. is Wagon78's name and I didn't see it listed.

Attn:We are now in possesion of an official USMB calender car.THat's right,Chris L. has sold the '84 wagon to me-or my sister inlaw.This could be my second car registered if I can find a driver.

Then there's the '87 Turbo wagon looking good enough to eat off of......Driver's Wanted:-p

25 out of 25 ZERO left to go.

We have a club area.

IMPORTANT:

I may be contacting some of you over the weekend (will try to email tonight) for some additional info as Carlisle has changed what info they initially asked for. This only affects a few of you. If I have everything back the paperwork will go in this Tuesday a full week ahead of the deadline. Once I have the club area I will post details. But that is it, we met the goal and will enjoy the rewards thanks to each of you who stepped up.