Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 12 - What YOU need to KNOW

The show is a short 3 days away. This is as much pertinent information about the show in one post as possible.

Please post questions only, so we can better answer them in short order.

TIMES

Friday

- Camping Gate opens @ Noon. If you arrive before that, expect to wait!

Saturday

- Show Roll In @10

- Judging Starts @ Noon

- Dinner / Awards @ 6

- Mudpit Times TBD

MONEY

- WCSS Gate $10/car (or $8 pre-register)

- Camping $15/night PER tent, $20/night PER RV

- WCSS is a CASH ONLY venue. Neither the show or the food vendor is setup to process cards. Plan ahead.

FOOD

Saturday Only

- Breakfast $8 includes: Eggs, Sausage / Bacon, Hashbrowns, Pancake, Fruit

- Lunch $8 includes: Pulled Pork sandwich or Hot Dog, 2 Sides, Drink

- Dinner Free (Thanks Subaru!) includes: Buffet Style Taco Bar w/ sides & Drink

SPONSORS

Subaru

RalliTek

AVO

VTR

Maxwell Power

Smart Service

Superior Import Auto

All Wheel Drive Auto

PIA

Outback Auto

Graphix by Tex

If you would like to be on the list to park inside, please email westcoastsubarushow@gmail.com If you DO park inside, you will not be able to do the Mudpit... your car will be in the building until AFTER awards.

QUESTIONS? Ask away. Will update post with answers!

Edited by WCSS

I have a problem with that. If I bring 3 cars, but 2 of us will be in one tent, do I still need to pay for 3?

He was talking in reference to camping in the car INSTEAD of a tent. If you have a tent, you pay for that.

So, if you are sleeping in a car, it counts as a tent.

Im pre registered for my Subaru and my tshirts but I wont be bringing my subaru, instead an 06 pontiac vibe (sorry, subaru wont be ready, will have pics and STORIES for everyone on why Bland Bee isnt there)

So do I just show up at the pre register gate with the vibe and pay? or do I have to cancel my registration and start over?

Wish I could be there to cook crab abd salmon for you guys again, but I'll be moose hunting instead. Enjoy.

You've been saying this for years. Give up moose hunting for one year and get down here. I want some salmon and crab :-p

Was just curious if they were planning on doing a rallyx or autox on sunday, i can't seem to find any information on it so I am guessing no?

Nope, just a mudpit this year.

What if you plan on sleeping on the ground, do you still have to pay the tent fee?

Not sure if anyone official is left in town to answer this...

But probably, the fees collected help support the show and make it better and better each year. And I seem to recall the camping fee is actually going straight to the campground this year. But dont quote me on that.

Just got word from the advance party that it gets real windy at night at the fair ground. Seems like Dan almost lost his tent, after he had put it up a strong gust came along and almost blew it away. So if you haven't left yet, and are camping, bring plenty of stakes, also the ground is rocky.