Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, my steelies have nothing to hide! ;) They're only in the closet because I don't have a garage! ...and i don't really want a wheel pile in my living room.
makes a good coffee table though.... built in cup holder.... but if you happened to be needing a new home for them... lol

Steelies in the closet...

So when you decide to use them again, does that mean they'll "come out" ? :lol:

Jk.

You're no pioneer though, I stored two full sets of tires in the utility closet in my house for about 2 months. They were brand new though. That's been about 2 years ago and it still smells like a tire shop in there.

makes a good coffee table though....

I think the V engine block coffee table is a better conversation piece.

No offence to OP, but four pages of posts for a thread about a new set of wheels that just happened to be by a girl? :lol:

hahaha none taken! I've been pretty amused as well! :) Who knew my 1st thread would be such an attention getter?! (note to self: always add pictures of self AND car for a popular thread) ;)

God this is funny!

No offence to OP, but four pages of posts for a thread about a new set of wheels that just happened to be by a girl? :lol:

BTW, nice wheels :)

I was thinking the same thing. But we haven't scared her away yet so shut up... :lol:

I've seen this on every car forum I've ever read. When a girl shows up it's like the ice cream truck came around. Everybody has to run outside and drool. :slobber::lol:

The ones I just took off the car were spray painted.

They started out like this:

DSC03122.jpg

Then this (after a lot of sanding, cleaning and degreasing):

DSC03170.jpg

And finally:

DSC03119.jpg

And they stayed that way until I put the new ones on the other day!

The paint has held up really well. I've been very surprised. I could tell you what kind it was if it wasn't allllllll the way downstairs. But it is, and I'm tired. So maybe tomorrow. :D

Oh, and sorry about the boring pics. ;)

And as for my potential husband-to-be out there, honey if you show up at my doorstep and hand me the keys to a clean 1'st gen. Brat and a nice ring we'll be in business! :brow:

btw have you seen the BRAT that DesertBrat is selling... looks pretty nice http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115284&page=2

is his sell thread

And as for my potential husband-to-be out there, honey if you show up at my doorstep and hand me the keys to a clean 1'st gen. Brat and a nice ring we'll be in business! :brow:

I have the exact same car here! Mine has a little damage in the front end and a green hood on it but it started out the same.

Someone added a nice power moonroof to this one. I added 2.5RS front seats, 95 Outback rear seat (comes pretty close to the RS pattern).

I hate the tan interior. Im slowly working all the pieces out as I find them and have money. 212K miles of dirt is also being wiped away.

Window tint on mine, sharpens up a black car really nice. I just finished putting a Thule rack on mine this morning what a pain in the butt to get right. I have 93 Turbo Legacy 15" alloys on mine but I like your wheels better.

Car looks hilarious with a canoe on it. Its like putting a fishing hat on a baby.

Anyway Ill start saving up for the ring, and the divorce. I have a lifted wagon (83) and a Turbo Brat along with a 2009 WRX. :brow:

Ill bring KYB struts instead of roses for the first date.

I have the exact same car here! Mine has a little damage in the front end and a green hood on it but it started out the same.

Someone added a nice power moonroof to this one. I added 2.5RS front seats, 95 Outback rear seat (comes pretty close to the RS pattern).

I hate the tan interior. Im slowly working all the pieces out as I find them and have money. 212K miles of dirt is also being wiped away.

Window tint on mine, sharpens up a black car really nice. I just finished putting a Thule rack on mine this morning what a pain in the butt to get right. I have 93 Turbo Legacy 15" alloys on mine but I like your wheels better.

Car looks hilarious with a canoe on it. Its like putting a fishing hat on a baby.

Lets see a picture of it! I like the idea of tinting mine slightly. And as ugly as the tan interior is, I keep finding myself grateful for it on hot days in a black car.

Anyway Ill start saving up for the ring, and the divorce. I have a lifted wagon (83) and a Turbo Brat along with a 2009 WRX. :brow:

Ill bring KYB struts instead of roses for the first date.

hahaha I love it! And definitely a classy move with the struts instead of roses! I'll be looking forward to your arrival at my doorstep. :D

excellent signature material, too :)

If it wer me which it ain't. The struts would be presented in a heavy caldren of a pot . Something which courses through the ages. Each strut would have the finest red rose, long stemmed attached gently to it. The pot wouldn't have any water in it even though it could. That would blow the whole deal. the roses have those little vestibules attached to hold enough water.

That would celebrate the dream of many. The idea of a gal who is interested and obviously gifted in these things and retains her sweet.

And isn't burnt out crazy.

If it wer me which it ain't. The struts would be presented in a heavy caldren of a pot . Something which courses through the ages. Each strut would have the finest red rose, long stemmed attached gently to it. The pot wouldn't have any water in it even though it could. That would blow the whole deal. the roses have those little vestibules attached to hold enough water.

That would celebrate the dream of many. The idea of a gal who is interested and obviously gifted in these things and retains her sweet.

And isn't burnt out crazy.

Once again.... What???