Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Opening an auto repair and modification shop in maple valley

True2Blue

hoping to make it a lax place (be able to give "discounts" to "friends" but business first)

opens the 15th. ill be building a few rigs once things get rolling.

my old 87 will get a 1.8 powerplant (my way of sayin im going to completely build the 1.8 so it turns the 30's with no problem) (i dont want to ej it)

and i have plans to lift a 96-98 outback sport 6" and put a 4.11 dual range trans and rear diff in it (snow rig)

good luck dude...

one of the best things you can do to help out friends is to be able to get things for them at wholesale/trade rate....doesn't cost you anything and your friends get things cheaper than normal

hehe i know cos my father has an engineering/welding shop...i haven't paid full price for anything that can be bought at "trade rate" in about 15 years:banana:...lol its save me a fortune and helped improved dads discount by increasing his purchase volume

• 2 months later...
Cant wait to see pics

i have a few posts with pics of my shop already i suppose this thread would be best for them

and as for the above plans the only car i see my self gettin with the income i have is a local 2000 forester for $1200. A 5mt and 4-6" lift will be going on IF i get it

Edited by True2Blue