Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ea82 4" sjr group buy

kanurys

I've been emailing with Scott of SJR about doing another group buy. We're working out details (terms of the discount, etc...) still, but it looks like if we can put an order together that is over $1000 he will go for it. I'd like to be hopeful and see if we can go beyond $1000, but I guess we'll see.

Can you give a show of hands for who is ready to purchase a 4" SJR EA82 lift kit?

Thanks, Scott, for giving us this opportunity (again).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on. That is excellent, Scott. There are at least 3 of us. I know there are more of you out there. Lets get this thing rolling. (no pun intended, initially)

Would a MOD be able to change the title to include the things Scott added: EA81 4" lift

EA82 2" lift

EA82 3" lift

EA82 4" lift ?

Thanks.

I am intereseted. What are the price ranges of these lifts and what all components do they come with? This would help me know for sure what I can do.

I have looked at the SJR site in the past but been a while.

Thanks for getting this going and thanks Scott.

KB

I am intereseted. What are the price ranges of these lifts and what all components do they come with? This would help me know for sure what I can do.

I have looked at the SJR site in the past but been a while.

Thanks for getting this going and thanks Scott.

KB

http://www.sjrlift.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=6&Itemid=100054

The middle of the 2" and 4" is $395 That looks good to me. $350.00 would be even better.

Specifically, I am interested in a 2" EA82 since the option was given.

I believe $295.00 was the retail price on Scotts website.

I know this is going to skew the price curve a little...

Scott : What are we talking for a 2" EA82?

Heres what I see so far

kanurys 4" EA82

Bash 4" EA82

Markjw 4" ???????

Backwoodsboy 2" EA82

Suberstar88 4" EA82

if I could get 5 committed buyers by Friday Septemer 17th at midnight I will go 20% discount If I could get 7 buyers by then I will go 25% off prices at my store , if we only get under 5 I will do a 15% off

That's great. Guys, lets rally for 2 more! Scott, how would you like us to pay for these and give you our info?

If your "in" go to my store www.sjrlift.com order the kit you want in the notes area write Group Buy, if you want to do Paypal it will be a extra 3% to cover their fees , the total will be normal, and after tomarrow well figure discounts and price thanks Scott