Ultimate Subaru Message Board
kanurys

Ea82 4" sjr group buy

I counted your as one of the four not sure on the site it just works on its own Ill check you customer info

Any way you can delete my old stuff so I can create a new log in?

Thanks !!! I just didn't use caps.:mad:

OK I placed my order.

However there is another problem ordering. IF YOU PRESS ADD TO CART ON THE eA82 4" lift when you go to check out you gat a Ea81 4" lift in your cart. But if you click on view item it shows EA81 in the discription and EA82 on the add to cart, if you click on that link it puts a EA82 in the cart.

Also Can I pay with a credit car or do I have to send a money order?

Edited by Bash

Thanks !!! I just didn't use caps.:mad:

OK I placed my order.

However there is another problem ordering. IF YOU PRESS ADD TO CART ON THE eA82 4" lift when you go to check out you gat a Ea81 4" lift in your cart. But if you click on view item it shows EA81 in the discription and EA82 on the add to cart, if you click on that link it puts a EA82 in the cart.

Also Can I pay with a credit car or do I have to send a money order?

your order came in just fine, Ill take a check , no CC

I'm sorry guys, I was hoping to be the fifth order so it would at least be 20%.

But the trans I just put into my Outback crapped out and I don't know how much money I'll have to put into it so I'm out on this buy.

Thanks though.

I'm sorry guys, I was hoping to be the fifth order so it would at least be 20%.

But the trans I just put into my Outback crapped out and I don't know how much money I'll have to put into it so I'm out on this buy.

Thanks though.

Thanks for letting us know, good luck on the transmission... If you can get anyone else to jump in by tomorrow, it would be appreciated. It seems we need all the help we can get. The thread I was okay-ed to post in the off road section was removed for unknown reasons and they moved this one way out of the way of any traffic, so if you can help us out, we'd all appreciate it.

This was meant to bring business to SJR and give everyone a fair discount. It seems there are other forces at work which are not so interested in supporting the wonderful old school scoob lifestyle we advocate on this forum.

One more buyer and we all get %20 off! Scott, please let us know where we stand after Tuesday evening. Maybe give us an update on Wednesday.

Thanks...

if you want to do Paypal it will be a extra 3% to cover their fees,thanks Scott

I need to paypal. Whats the email address?

I'm in for 1 if its not to late.

EA81 4" lift

Thanks,

jeff@newguy.com

I sent you email.

edit: looks like your email doesn't work. Go to sjrlift.com and order your kit. Put "GROUP BUY" in the comments section. Do this by tonight.

Edited by kanurys

Whoever is involved in this group buy needs to make good on their commitment, as the discounted price does not apply until SJR receives ALL the payments.

Delay of payment buy one causes delay of shipment for all.

I sent payment on Wednesday. Scott, can you give a list of people still needing to pay? If that's not appropriate, perhaps you could harass them a little :banana:

Im thinking im probably too late on this?

Not sure. We cut it off last Tuesday, but pm Scott in Bellingham to see if he'll make an exception for you.

Edited by kanurys

Here is the status of the group buy, for those concerned. SJR says that 4 have paid and 1 should have payment on the way. The 4 that are confirmed paid will ship out today.