Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How cool is this?!!

BeefaRu

Subaru use of Video

I work for the ad agency for Subaru of America. Client is interested in using your video "Beefaru goes 200,000 miles " for a D Brochure (electronic brochure). We would need to have a release signed by you prior to use. Please contact me ASAP via email to discuss: connie.mangam

@designory.com

Thank you.

They're for real -- http://designory.com/

If Subaru is interested in that, they'll love my website. It's a living example of their marketing slogan.

http://www.ericlane.com/pages/alb_beefaru/beefaru_website/Index.html

The only part of this that sucks is not only did DrKrazy shoot the odometer footage, but his wagon video has over 6000 hits whereas the odometer video has a paltry 500. That lifted sedan video is way cooler!!

Maybe Subaru can cough up some big bucks - LOL - for the odometer video and DrKrazy can get his due (dough) at last.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sent in the video release form today so it's official.

The Beefaru 200k odometer video will be featured in Subaru's sales brochures for their cars.

Customers at car lots often prefer to go online to view brochures vs taking the big printed stuff at the dealer. This video will be a part of the "Love Spread" section of their brochures for new cars.

"Love Spread"...not what I expected from Subaru, but if they want to name something after Austin Powers' pimpin' 70's sex penthouse, who am I to judge :lol: Actually, sounds like a perfect electronic home for the Beefaru.

This is the video they want

The Beefaru website is way cooler than that video though.

When they get their website together, I'll post a link.