Ultimate Subaru Message Board

7th Subaru - 05 STi

Durania

Found the right STi on IWSTi Sunday night, it was posted early Sunday afternoon. Sent an email to the seller for him to call me. 2 minutes later I was on the phone with him. 30 minutes later, I told him I wanted it.

Yesterday, my father in-law and I flew out of Knoxville to Orlando Florida. We arrived 20 minutes ahead and schedule and the dude picked us up at the airport. I loved it instantly, made the purchase, and headed back to East Tennessee. I arrived home at 3 AM CST this morning, went to bed, got back up at 6 to be at work. Here are the pictures:

About to board:

IMG_20101103_111219.jpg

2q2ifl0.jpg

k2y9fo.jpg

5b642u.jpg

aa7q6f.jpg

IMG_20101103_225514.jpg

IMG_20101103_165728.jpg

IMG_20101103_164847.jpg

Kyles_STi.jpg

Edited by Durania

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats, its looks stock keep it that way if you can, production number7 will be an investment over time as in will hold its value more than the others. Then, someday (if you keep it stock) it will go up in value. How many of these in 20 years will still be stock, or still around, and not wrecked?: none but this one is my hope will still be the same as today.

good find.

trade offerered for my BRAT, SVX, :), and my brothers outback and dads forester, along with a pretty big sheepdog :)

Edited by bheinen74

Thanks guys. I am more than likely going to try and source me a STi trunk. "Subaru number 7" refers to this being my 7th Subaru.

I fell in love with this car/color combo when I was a junior in high school. I just graduated college and got a raise at work. I can't wait to put a car seat in it and "baby on board" sign.

Thanks guys. I am more than likely going to try and source me a STi trunk.

My work is blocking your pics. I have a spare STI trunk in Obsidian Black Pearl, if you think that would work. Shipping would probably suck, but I'd be up for a trade.

oh, I just gotta know.... How many times on that trip did some jerk-off in a Civic/Neon/Mustang/whatever pull up next to you and try to race?

You forgot lifted truck, which is the majority of jerk-offs around here. I'm guessing 15-20 times, depending on what kind of roads he was on.

Jacob

oh, I just gotta know.... How many times on that trip did some jerk-off in a Civic/Neon/Mustang/whatever pull up next to you and try to race?

Hahaha! When I got my 02 it was Colbot's and V-dubs. Can you say no competition? good memories on that trip! Trust me you will never regret that drive :banana:

Add $500 to my insurance. Wife is the primary driver as she is older than me, female, and married.

I got eyed at by a couple douchers in Neons on the way through Georgia. Driving on I-75 during the rain is a death trap. Those stupid truckers will run you off the road.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beautiful car congrats. I love my 2009 WRX hatch, same color.

You might be surprised how much of a target that huge STI wing makes a car. Lots of hood trades going on out here for years. I like the hatch for this reason too, not quite as flashy.