Ultimate Subaru Message Board

No . I never did and mine should mess up if one is going to. It really is a good system. A small story; There is this highway which is a thurowfare well it's a pia when backed up mess and this freakin new Corvette cuts me off and is itching to show his HP and I'm sorta pissed about that so I'm close behind him and all these police basically cut right into the whole thing and Mr Corvette stands on His brakes (which are very good!) and I hit mine really hard !!!!!!!!!!!! I know cars, it it woulda slid and I buy that 'Vette but it didn't.

That Legacy just gripped the road and stopped scary good. The 'Vette guy Knew I saved him a neck injury. :banana:

Has anyone have the abs act funny in cold weather this morning went to start up and the abs light come on but after I got gas it was off and I had abs again..

I would check the alt output at 1800 RPM with EVERYTHING on. The light comes on if the voltage is low, which is what I suspect may be the issue here.

nipper

You did not say you checked it the first time. You also need to know the voltage drop at that cold start in the morning.

How old is the battery.

See if you can borrow and old silver load tester, as they are the best. Test the battery cold first thing in the morning. If that all pases we will go from there.

Post the results.

Has anyone have the abs act funny in cold weather this morning went to start up and the abs light come on but after I got gas it was off and I had abs again..

I would imagine it was frozen. Check for ABS codes. If none, then that is probably the problem.