Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MY LIL' ROO (93' legacy wagon) !! w/ new pics !!

iamvandemon

It was the LSi and it is still all stock with 229.9k miles on it. I am always amaized at how well its still running dispite heavy abuse from previouse owners. Not really much of a power house, but its still pulled full sized trucks and vans out of fields of mud and ice. probly took a year off the life of the tranz though.

blind spots.. yes. only advanced jedi would attempt any hi-speed backing through the woods and such.

the paint cost about $70. I got a gal of white and quarts of black, green and yellow. I mixed all the colors on the car except the black.

the white on the car is actually a dirty white. the green is greener then I wanted. I was going for more of a drab olive but maybe next time it needs painting I'll get it right.

p.s. if anyone has any helpful ideas about my exhaust and trans problems as previously posted I could use the help..

Van

Edited by iamvandemon

I'm interested to hear how those NDT tires do in the snow...

They are amazing, Last year I was passing all the trucks and suv as they slid sideways down hills. :brow:

This thing is insanely cool. The paint is pretty ballsy... The camo stands out in the parking lot. :burnout:

Thanks, I think that’s the only time anything I have owned has been referred to as 'insanely cool'.

You can still role the windows down right?

Yes the windows still work. I will have to put a thick coat of wax on them (i'm thinking) to not have the paint rubbed off etc... If I'm gonna put the windows up and down.

I'm actually a bit more curious to hear how it's holding up on the road? How many road miles do you have on it after lift?

I'ts holding up pretty well. A broken upper coolant hose is the only failure due to the lift. I suppose I put about 2.5 or 3k on it so far.

Welded this up today...

newrack.jpg

Next I'll bend/drill/weld the mounting tabs and grind all the welds. I need some cheap or free bar stock to finish the rack though.

-Van

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...