Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rarest Old-School Subaru Part or Option?

*Fixed* I meant EA81. Tons of EA82s came with the line-installed sunroof. On the EA81, it seems like the line-installed sunroofs are much harder to find versus dealer-installed units.

Oh thats better, that makes lots more sense! Yet somehow I feel cheated....

My car came with the "break after every fix" option. It never fails either. :(

DL optional center arm rest

Kamei spoiler

Foha spoiler

Enkei wheels

14" wheels (Not Peugeot)

15" wheels (Not Peugeot)

Wagon/hatch wind deflectors

Extruded aluminum EA81 wagon trailer-hitch-equipped rear bumper

Headlight washers - From Oz/NZ

Three point EA81 wagon rear seat belts - From Oz/NZ

Factory installed EA81 sunroof

EA81 turbo'ed cars

EA81T power steering fluid bib

EA81 wagon/hatch cargo cover

EA81 fog light and dealer installed cruise control switches

I'll think up some more eventually...

Oh yeah, a key to lock the glovebox on an EA81... Got mine!

I have both a factory installed sunroof and the cargo cover. I also have cruise but i dunno how to tell if its dealer or factory.

Try and beat this!

Subaru 360 with auto drive!

Subaru 360 with the "sports package"

looking at the video i think the leather gloves may have been a factory option too. We all know that when you drive with leather gloves the car handles better!

Wait out the first minute

Well... Back in the 1980's era, the "Shift-Up" Light in the Dashboard was a very Rare Feature for a Car then, but Seems like even Older Subarus got an Audible Beep alarm instead that Light, Back on the 1970's era; See this Post:

...There are one or two threads kicking around for the GSR. ... Just found out the other day. It has an audible *beep* from under the dash when you exceed around 115km/h. It appears to have a bit more gadgetry than the normal ones too I think.

Well... Back in the 1980's era, the "Shift-Up" Light in the Dashboard was a very Rare Feature for a Car then, but Seems like even Older Subarus got an Audible Beep alarm instead that Light, Back on the 1970's era; See this Post:

I didnt no that.. My one on my GSR does not work. Mind you its had a alarm installed so they mite had cut the wires to it?

• Like 1

I'd have to say the factory dual carb setup is a rare thing to have. As far as I know, there are only 2 in the U.S. One up in pacific northwest (can't remember who had it and the one I had which I sold to McBrat when I (regretfully) got rid of my BRATs.

(P.S. I still have stuff if anyone's lookin. RX ground effects, BRAT bed chrome, misc dash parts, maybe some disc brake conversion stuff) If interested, just call me because I rarely get on here. Boz 609 941 9143