Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Go figure, a Brat won truck/suv at the RallyX today. (photos gallore)

Yep, I'm addicted. I'd say the early subes certainly held their own today. And that baja, wow! I can't say I don't like 'em anymore :D

And whoever said they don't like Volvos, they should know that a volvo drain plug saved my rump roast today when my oil cap mysteriously didn't come along this morning for the 45 minute drive to Pacific Raceways. Thanks Matt!

I will post my pictures up later, I didn't really get any of the open class since I was too busy riding shotgun in the other cars. :rolleyes:

Anyway, outstanding performances by everybody from the board!! See you all at the next one

-- Jeff

Give Durango Boy a break. He's not really such a bad guy. He's currently running a Toyota all-trac. He didn't do well since the car's not really prepped for rallycross. Scott was up until the wee hours of the morning fixing some last minute problems on the car just to get it there and show up and run. He still needs to fix some obvious shortcomings with the suspension but he did manage to get his four runs in okay. I had a short chat with him yesterday and he was decidedly pleasant. He seems to have taken his new perspective as rallycross chairman seriously and I think the decisions that have come out about the rules situation of last year are correct. I was surprised to see how few people from Oregon showed up for the event; Scott was one of the three I saw there.

Rob, More dominating than you thought----actually 6 Subes in the top 10! Including Ken's Brat.....good job Ken. I guess you're really hooked now!

Eric, you did great in 5th in a box stock Impreza; too bad the announcer couldn't find the time to broadcast your time on any of your runs, but I could tell you were going fast...so smooth; great to watch. Funny how they couldn't spell your name right either. I bet you were running stock tires too; wouldn't that put you in PGT?

Guess I didn't make #4, I'll settle for #5. . . Even if they can't spell my name right ever. Can't say it's that bad getting beat by rally cars by only a couple of seconds. :D

That was Sean from Rallitek's Baha by the way. He let me drive it, I let him drive my impreza.

Where's that video and those pics Ken? (He's got the hsi, I'll let him upload it all.)

This was SUPER fun!

Ken was smoking! Consistant and smooth. Although he seemed more intrested in how it sounded than his runs:D. There was a time that I thought I was stuckin Groundhogs Day the movie the yellow bumble bee...... Jeff was representing in my old Justy. I had a great time The Galant ran well although street tires were not the Hotline in the open class. The course was junk after our 1st run. The only bummer was my buddie blew the right front tire off the wheel, on the back sweeper.

Josh

When the announcer was talking about Eric he said "I'm not even going to try at that last name!"

They listed my name on the results as "Mike" DUH! that my brother! He wasn't there.

Anybody know when the next one is?