Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Beefaru & Dr Krazy are in the 2011 Outback brochure!!

Here's a screen grab from page 26-27 of the brochure. See below for how to get here.

Middle row far left is video of dash rolling over to 200,000 miles

Middle row far right is Dr Krazy, the little lady and I at the spot where it hit 200k with Red Rocks amphitheater in the background.

5426299085_fcca479029_z.jpg

Go here:

http://dbrochure.subaru.com/brochures/subaru.outback.2011.2/index.html?utm_source=com&utm_medium=cta&utm_campaign=rab

Then wait forever as the brochure loads, then on bottom right of brochure, click "contents" and go to page 26-27.

If that direct link doesn't work go here

http://www.subaru.com/vehicles/outback/index.html

At bottom of that page under heading "explore further", scroll down to "get a brochure" it launches this page

https://www.subaru.com/shopping-tools/get-brochure.html?s_kpi=trim_nav

Under "view a brochure" click and select "2011 outback new dynamic brochure"

Then wait forever as the brochure loads, then on bottom right of brochure, click "contents" and go to page 26-27.

If anyone finds a faster way to do this, please post.

Thanks again to DRKRAZY without him this never would've happened!!

The Beefaru has come a long way indeed :D Climbed in it tonight and fired it up because the beef's younger brother (2005 Outback XT limited) is going in the shop. Man the memories came flooding back big-time!

Click on my name and select the website. There's more news and photos on it now or go here: http://www.ericlane.com/pages/alb_beefaru/beefaru_website/index.html

Edited by BeefaRu

WOW thats fantabulous!!

So how do you send picutres to Subaru anyhow? Or did they come to you? Like you rear other owners stories in the "Drive" magazines, we'll how do you send a picture or video with that?

Been wondering :brow:

They came after me -- hunted me down after they found my video on youtube on the beefaru channel. I posted about that last fall. Took a long time, but it's there now. Dr Krazy should be proud. I'll have to call him if he doesn't pop his head in here.

They came after me -- hunted me down after they found my video on youtube on the beefaru channel. I posted about that last fall. Took a long time, but it's there now. Dr Krazy should be proud. I'll have to call him if he doesn't pop his head in here.

Eric called me...:)

That's well just Krazy! And awesome at the same time...while shooting that I would've never expected it to actually go anywhere but the board at the time.

Do we get free 2011 Outback out of it Eric? :lol:

And does this mean we are officially Subaru heros now? :banana:

So happy they actually used some old school...of course one of the best looking old school wagons around. Congrats Eric on getting the Beefaru noticed by Subaru themselves!

Eric called me...:)

That's well just Krazy! And awesome at the same time...while shooting that I would've never expected it to actually go anywhere but the board at the time.

Do we get free 2011 Outback out of it Eric? :lol:

And does this mean we are officially Subaru heros now? :banana:

So happy they actually used some old school...of course one of the best looking old school wagons around. Congrats Eric on getting the Beefaru noticed by Subaru themselves!

You get the credit Dr Krazy -- if you hadn't decided come along for the ride and shoot the video, this never would've happened.

You'll have to change your avatar tag-line to "2011 Outback brochure poster child".

Edited by BeefaRu