Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wcss 13???

Pretty sure it should be at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Only because Washington had their fun, now its Oregon's turn! :banana:

So why not Idaho??? We have never had one there, and last time I checked it is still considered part of the west coast. Or what about southern Oregon?? Or even the Spokane area.

I am sure if there was a WCSS comittee in Idaho, there would be a WCSS in Idaho.

Considering the location of all the WCSS staff members, we should expect every future WCSS to be located in WA.

In fairness. This committee has been on board 3 years? 2 in WA, one in OR so far, alternated. What you fail to understand is just how hard it is to get a suitable venue and a date at the same time. No really. It's a ***************. Keep in mind, the committee or at least some of them have to drive to the venue once or twice before the show to set things up. How far would you want to drive two or three times Brian?

And in fairness, I believe the highest concentration of people at the show would be those from Washington State.

Also keep in mind, this has turned from the USMB's very own little shindig to a Nasioc show with the USMB getting an invite. ;)

Hi This is Jerry, all i can say is i look forward in going to the show every year. This year i will be there in one of my EA81 cars. I am ready to go now. The show to me is the time i can see everybody that i talk to all year long on the computer. Happy trails to everybody Thanks Jerry