Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mark Your Calendars, Dig Out Your Camping Gear, and Prepare for WCSS 13!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude I'm flying. much cheaper and a lot quicker. :banana:

Your welcome to stay at my campsite.

I'll be there in either the two cars which I hope to have both back on the road by then.

I hope we don't have a bug issue like a couple years ago on Friday night. Holy effin swarm Batman!:eek:

I hope we dont have loud drunks in our area again like last year :-\:rolleyes:

(not you Russ).

Your welcome to stay at my campsite.

I hope we dont have loud drunks in our area again like last year :-\:rolleyes:

(not you Russ).

Did I miss this? I thought people were pretty quiet compared to what I heard the Canadian end would be.

Im excited to see more Subies, and bring my own Subaru this year, might even bring my friends that just entered the world of Subaru's too :D

Hoorah for camping too, this will be great :banana:

When does registration start?

I'll be there in either the two cars which I hope to have both back on the road by then.

I hope we don't have a bug issue like a couple years ago on Friday night. Holy effin swarm Batman!:eek:

Eh, the smell of the exhaust fumes from my BRAT will drive them away from

my site :P

Plus, that's what fires are for :brow:

Never been before but I assure you my campsite will be alcohol free. :Flame::slobber: I'm partial to quiet camping as well... barring the AC/DC playing out of the back of my Subie :rolleyes: And I know if Twitch goes, he likes it pretty quiet too. So point out the loud boys and I'll steer clear! :D

No booze at my site.

And what do you mean, quiet?

I'm gonna have the BRAT blasting some techno, country and whatever else I

decide to throw on my phone/mp3 player :headbang:

Twitch

PS: I'm gonna try to make a "North Westerns" area around my site for those

that wish to classify themselves as members :-p

I think I can make it for the whole weekend this year. It just depends on how busy things are at work at that time. I could schedule some time off but management like to cancel vacations at the last minute when things get busy.

HAHA mike had a great duct taped beer can staff lol i'll have to make one this year. If it's cool we should try to get the same group as last year with Mike A and Gemini Fred and I had a great time with you guys last year.

Ya I had a great time with you and your bro last year (and Mike and Gemini, etc....)

Had to keep the staff low key though....

Kinda hard to keep the "festivities" at bay with a brewery only a block or two away. :rolleyes: (and it's good stuff too, one of my friends used to be a brewer there up until this year when Widmer offered him a position)

I tend to slurp my fair share but also tend to keep to myself low key/quiet. :)

I'll roam around and visit. But always respect others vehicles/preferred noise levels/children/etc.

Everyone can have fun, if we don't step on others definition of fun. :grin:

Im sure this year will be a blast. If I dont have Ned converted into a street rig, Ill probably bring him into the mud pit (if theres one this year, never been to this location) but I also dont wanna break anything, college students gotta pay fees before they can pay for parts on their cars.

Im gonna do my best to respect noise limits, like maybe just walk around after 9ish instead of leaving to the store or something, my exhaust will wake people up for sure.

Suppose I should bring a pan for oil too :P doubt Ill have Ned resealed by then, but we will see...

Being parked on the grass probably a good idea.... plus you can pour whatever leaks out back in the engine the next morning :lol: This location DOES have a mudpit available, with grandstands to watch even!

It's a pretty bit**en mud pit too if you can get it wet enough.

Rob.:banana:

So... I heard there's awards and stuff like best in show... Is that true? If so, what are the categories? I'm gonna need time to fix up my baby to win something... ;)

:banana:

http://www.westcoastsubarushow.com/?page_id=830

Better get hopping. I usually start about this time (or earlier) getting my stuff ready. But I usually bring more than one car. And yes, there are awards.

IMAG0015.jpg

Awards.jpg

RobsAwards.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

Yeah, showing off :D