Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '92 Loyale: Safariwagon

TheLoyale

sweet wagon !! youve really put a good looking rig together' date=' nice balance with the added goodies, awesome color too! Mine will never look that good.[/quote']

I think yours will look awesome! You are putting a load of work into it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
262699_227155877314093_126885220674493_885997_1151616_n.jpg

:)

It amazes me how much pride/effort/time you guys have in your subi's - even when they're covered in rust! I feel ashamed how we think of rust over here! And I know I could never get Ruby looking this good, I'm usually too busy driving her/keeping parts in working order/4wd'n her etc to have done body/spray work.

Great effort, my hat goes off to you and many more that do the same with their subi's!!

I could never get Ruby Scoo to win/enter an competition with any hope of being in the running for anything... :(

Cheers

Bennie

I keep following this thread and just have to repeat that you have done a fantastic job with that car!!! If I could fit these wagons I would try and emulate what y'all are doing with these things. I barely fit in my 91 Toyota truck at 6'6", but it does have SVX seats. Makes me miss my 245 Volvos. Found this one at the upulit and brought it home before they started parting it out. I hope you don't mind a little highjack of your post I just wanted to give you a thumbs up, and share my Jed Clampet impersonation.

IMG_0675.jpg

P.S. Your headlight protectors are just uber cool too!!

Edited by bigjimd

Nothing new on the Safariwagon lately, huh??? Suppose everything is done already.... :)

Little hard to think of stuff to do when your stressed to the point of tears and feel lost and lonely cause the best thing in my life was taken away from me, because it was all my fault.

I cleaned the windows today, if that adds to the thread at all...

Edited by TheLoyale

Little hard to think of stuff to do when your stressed to the point of tears and feel lost and lonely cause the best thing in my life was taken away from me, because it was all my fault...

WTF?! So what's going on? Stolen? Impounded??

I know you've got me anxious for you and your subi, even though I don't know what it is I'm already thinking the worst :(

I hope it's a simple case of paying pound fees and she's all yours again and not a stolen/burnt situation - that would break my heart as well.

I'm praying to the subi gods for a safe (undamaged) return of the safari wagon!

Bennie

Tom: I've following your Thread and let me Tell you that I Really Like your Red Wagon, its Beautiful!

But...

...stressed to the point of tears and feel lost and lonely cause the best thing in my life was taken away from me, because it was all my fault. ...

...that comment does Scare me!...

Are you Writing about your Wagon or about some Person?

in any case I Hope that everything will be Alright Soon...

Best Wishes...

Kind Regards.