Ultimate Subaru Message Board

**SJR** Spring 2011 *** Group Buy*** Lift kits** EJ swap parts

Its group Buy time again, if I could get 4 plus solid orders Ill post some prices, would like this thing rapped up by mid April

heres whats on the list

All Lift Kits

EA81

EA82

EJ

EJ-EA engine adapter plates and redrilled flywheels.

After mid april I will be introducing a line of skid plates

0_3_4__Lift_Kit__4bdf44a23b4df.jpg

EJ_EA_Adapter_pl_4d5b3d94145ff.jpg

3" EA82 lift $400

4" EA82 lift $400

5 front 4 rear EA82 lift $450

6" EA82 lift $700

4" EA81 lift $400

6" EA81 lift $700

4" EJ lift $500

EJ-EA Adapter plate $150

these prices good through April 23 2011, I must have 4 orders to make this happen , if interested leave a post here , and will give more details as the week goes by , if 2 kits are sent to same address will give off an additional $50 , these prices no not include shipping or WA tax for WA residents

ordering will be online at my store www.sjrlift.com but not yet

thanks Scott for the Email replay. Is there any other problems I might run into on the 6" lift? I'm going to be using 235\75 15 (about 29" tall) tires. In your opinion will the 4" kit look ok? I was allready planing on doing some fender treming, but I would like to keep the upper part of the fender stock.

Thanks,

Corey (88GL)

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, SJR Washington <sjrwa@yahoo.com> wrote:

Well today I put the tires under the Roo and the tires are way bigger than I accpected...So to achieve the look and the capability that I want I'm going to need the 6". In sted of getting the kit shipped can I pick it up?

Edited by 88GL

Just this past week ive been working for my friends dad, and ive been getting around 50 bucks a day. Ive got close to 200 right now, so hopfully in the next week or two I will have the money in hand. Could I just send you a money order, or do i need to do it online? I want a 4" lift for my Bro's ea81 86 Brat.:banana:Im so excited right now im having a hard time typing this:grin:anyway, so what all do i need on top of the lift kit to make the brat ready to roll? longer brake lines?shocks?skid plate? shift linkage? steering linkage? any random lines/hoses? and ????

Just this past week ive been working for my friends dad, and ive been getting around 50 bucks a day. Ive got close to 200 right now, so hopfully in the next week or two I will have the money in hand. Could I just send you a money order, or do i need to do it online? I want a 4" lift for my Bro's ea81 86 Brat.:banana:Im so excited right now im having a hard time typing this:grin:anyway, so what all do i need on top of the lift kit to make the brat ready to roll? longer brake lines?shocks?skid plate? shift linkage? steering linkage? any random lines/hoses? and ????

The only things that I know of so far is that you will use all stock springs, shocks and struts. you will need to lengthen the steering linkage zzz, and might have to do the front brake lines. As far as any thing else I don't think so. I'm getting a lift as will and I'm trying to do as much research as I can before I jump into this project. I was also wondering to about the skid plate And were I could get one if I did.

Yup... I was one of the interested parties. My soob has a low-end 2" lift and 28" tires, so every time I hit a bump my back tires rub bad (I bought it this way). Anyway, Just put my lift money down on a house, so it's gonna have to wait.:(