Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tons Old School Subaru Decals on Ebay

Pooparu

how about a set of mudflap and hatch stickers for an EA82 GL Wagon.

Already got the super-awesome "Special-Edition" emblem from O-reillys ;)

I'm working on the EA81 & EA82 mudflap graphics now. I'll post an update once I've got them up in my ebay store.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll make sure to send you some once I get the drivers side done. I gotta do a wash and wax on it too, I'll make it look real good for you so you can use them on your ebay ad. I feel like a doof driving around with them only on one side, but havn't had time to get it finished. I have been getting way more attention with them on though, its like a whole new car!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Pooparu, didn't you used to have other decals too? RX side decals and such?

I am trying to find the 'subaru' that rides on the body moulding on the doors and my RS has a 'Loyale' in the same place... small letters, maybe less than an inch, long since cooked away by the sun

looking for the factory XT turbo stickers repoped but want to do them in pink.... anyway you could do that?

you have the pics i stopped by a few months ago :)

Oh ya, I was going to work up a quote for you. I'll email that to you this week. Sorry for the delay.

Hey Pooparu, didn't you used to have other decals too? RX side decals and such?

I am trying to find the 'subaru' that rides on the body moulding on the doors and my RS has a 'Loyale' in the same place... small letters, maybe less than an inch, long since cooked away by the sun

I think that was McBrat, but if you shoot me some photos and measurements I can reproduce them for you too.

email images to: earl@bandrcom.com