Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My 1993 Loyale: Work In Progress

GirlWithALegacy

Toyota Hilux, The Hilux name was used until the early '90s IIRC, until the T100 name came out along with the Tacoma and Tundra. Hilux is still used in the Japan market though :)

I also still call even the new ones hilux, i like the names they have in Aussie thus brumby420.

I'll do my best... no promises though :lol:

We did sawzall off the tow hook on that side though... that way if I ever need to yank something or someone out of.. well.. somewhere.. I don't inadvertently yank off that corner instead. Ok I wouldn't be stupid enough to try that.. but this way no one else will try either. I hope. :-\

I honestly can't thank everyone enough who has helped me out on this car. From cutting me a deal on it, to sending me a manual, to advice, to replacing a whole corner on it for me while I pretty much stood there and watched. :o Thanks everyone. ;)

Lots more to do so lots more to learn. :D

She does have a name. Her name is Rook. :grin:

1) The car looks like a chess board. and 2) Shes my "rookie" car - in that I've been learning how to do stuff mostly by myself on her.

Like the name "Rook"! :) Appropriate! :) - Gotta learn how to weld myself...

P.S. Make those guys hold the camera- while you sawzall!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Next course of action? Find a job. Can't very well buy stuff I need without money. Once I find money, then I should weld the front corner on, I need to paint it, replace that part on the cruise, still have yet to figure how and where my window is leaking. But I'm not even driving it right now until I find a job... It's just too expensive. I'm not all too worried about it atm... as long as I can find a way to WCSS. Lol.

speaking of vodka...

in the grocery store last night - display of vodka right next to bins of watermelons....anyone else thinking what I am thinking??? :grin:

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with Jack in the bottle - but it is even better out of the bottle & in the glass. :lol:

Speaking of Vodka,

I agree the Watermelon thing sounds good, Better then a Screwdriver.

No one seems to agree Coke and Vodka work good together (At least they do to me) lol.

JoAnne, next time I'm up der, we must break out some Walker!