Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tahuya April 15-17

jbbvw

Going camping at Tahuya 4/15-17 with family and friends. Gonna have the subie, dirtbike and quad. If anyone's interested in hooking up for some wheelin or riding let me know. I might have some extra space to camp also if interested. It should be very wet out there!

Jesse

My Hatch isnt quite ready. Need to replace a axle and do a bunch of maintenance :-\

Rob, that place is so simple, you would totally regret dragging your hatch all of the way there to leave it in 2wd the whole time. It has a cool mudhole, but all day, I only saw one place that would give my impreza a hard time.

There is one gnarly rock patch that they put together, but it's a little friggin' gnarly, I wasn't balsy enough to take my toy thru it.

Really? Well, what fun is that? :-p

I'm getting to the age now where this is more my style :rolleyes:

But I cant drive that far with a broken axle either.

Snap, I just remembered theres the Bell-Kirk BBQ on the 16th.

I have to get the fiancée's car aligned by Russ.

Yeah a lot of it is pretty easy stuff but there are some fun and challenging trials to, you just gotta know where to go. They've built a lot of new stuff lately including a few really gnarly rock crawl hills, I havn't tried them.....yet. I always have a blast out there. And there are a couple huge watery mud holes, hence the reason I have a snorkle. I put it to very good use out there.:banana: But I geuss if it's to lame for you guys then:rolleyes: I'll have fun without you:lol:

Jesse :grin:

I'll be close to there though. I'm gonna be in Chimacum at the family cabin getting my truck all muddy. We have a pretty killer mud hole as well as some challenging trails. No dicks on motorcycles to worry about though.

Have fun man.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the vids. Fun watch.

I got neither pics or vids last weekend at the cabin. Did manage to bury the passenger side up to the door in the creek in a spot that had changed over the winter and surprised me. Good ol winch. . .