Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Unofficial "How to Lift your Impreza" Thread

Kostamojen

Hello Suburu Heads

I've been buying old Crown Vic Police Interceptors (CVPI), lifting them, installing A/T tires. roof racks, LED Lightbars and painting them in Monstaliner (colored truck bed coatings) www.monstaliner.com    I've done four of them and have now picked up a 2008 2.5L Subaru Impreza Sedan which I am going to do the same treatment to... I already ordered the Forester Front and Rear struts, Subtle Soultions 2" rear spacers and 15" Black Rhino rims...

Question- Will the stock LCA's  work with using just the spacers from Subtle Solutions? or do I need LCA's from an Outback or some other Subie....?

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

hey guys just got myself a 2004 subaru wrx wagon I am wanting to liift I have been combing through this thred and others trying to soak up the info but everything has so many variable's I am hoping to see if i missed anything i have

04/05 forester struts on the way

and I know I need one of these solutions for the rear trailing arm ether spacers or forester/outback rear trailing arms and

kart boy rear endlinks for the front  and 97-99 Outbacks rear swaybar brackets for the rear sway bar problems

now is this mock up functional or did i miss something crucial or maybe is this alittle overboard anywhere if not adding spacers?

any input would be much appreciated thanks!!

ps with this mock up lift what size tire do you think would I be able to squeeze in there 

• 10 months later...

I'm ready to lift my 07 Impreza 2.5i.  I have everything I need but front-end sway bar endlinks.  I've read through every thread and post I can find on the internet, and watched all the videos too.  Being in Canada, it's proving to be difficult and expensive to get the Kartboy STI links.   I saw somewhere that someone used links from a Mazda car, but I can't find that post again for the life of me and didn't write down the specifics.  Has anyone found another option?  I realize that I don't need to reconnect the swaybar, but if there's an easy solution, I'd like to.

Edited by speeBC
typo