Ultimate Subaru Message Board

DOHC EJ25 and SOHC EJ25 crank sprockets the same?

I would think that if your engine has the plastic pulleys, that the metal ones will be backward compatible. But this i assume since subarus seem to be cooperative in that manner.

I am going to be asking a lot of questions about an ej222 in this regard, with what can be retrofitted from an ej22e

I am going to be asking a lot of questions about an ej222 in this regard, with what can be retrofitted from an ej22e
if you specify year, type (phase I or phase II) i can help.

basically you can use any NA EJ block in any EJ vehicle. from there you decide what to bolt on to it based on what you're trying to do.

You did your searches and I'm still going to be an ......le I couldn't conceive that different materials present and wear differently at rpms at different temperatures. Not to be concerned with over many miles yet there are differences which the belt has to adjust to. Over and over so ideally they would all be same composition and similar wear. no friends, whatever.:banana: