Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BRAT Meet 2011 - Leavenworth

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great weekend, hope yall made it home ok. Chumstick road definitely was a good choice, very fun. And even though it was windy im glad we went to lake wenatchee.

Thanks for coming everyone, it was a good time and good to see you all again.

-Andy

Just need to start thinking of a place for next years meet now ;)

How about Selah?

Same area but closer to Jerry's house :D

Twitch

Ya well if people don't pull their heads out...There wont be a "show/meet" next year. It was an epic fail this year in my book. I was very disappointed to drive 5 hours to see 4 BRAT's :mad: I can drive 10 minutes to Pull and Save if I want to do that :( Just my opinion.

im willing to take credit for a lot of that shortcoming in brat population.

thought my damn engine would be back together. it runs great all year, and then 2 years in a row, mid-april rolls around and something farts out.

then, abracadabra, no brat meet for mat. guess i coulda just gone anyhow,

but my tacoma has may-5 tabs. maybe wecould all do a mid summer get together? im not aware of any laws that say people can only meet up in late may.

i have a big yard, we can have a bonfire, barbecue, loud music. few decent mudholes near me. and my property is right off of 4 major roads <I-90, hwy-18, hwy-410, I-5>.

people could camp in backyard. i have about 500 feet of riverfront on the cedar. if anyone is up to that, just let me know.

i suppose i would even allow showers if y'all clean up after yourselves, lol....

later

Ya well if people don't pull their heads out...There wont be a "show/meet" next year. It was an epic fail this year in my book. I was very disappointed to drive 5 hours to see 4 BRAT's :mad: I can drive 10 minutes to Pull and Save if I want to do that :( Just my opinion.

Hey Mugs, I would have gone if my financial situation would have allowed me to.

Not having a job for 6 months really takes a toll.

I'll be working my hardest to make it next year, and hopefully I'll have a job to support my trip.

I really missed hanging out with you guys this year.

Anyway, enough sob story, lets see pictars! :D

Vids are cool too.

Twitch

I speak for at least 2 of us if not more... it would be much more worth it to camp overnight with everyone instead of just an hour or two. more time to chew the fat and get to know each other. That said, I'm so glad to have been able to meet everyone. :) Definitely a memorable trip!

I imagine there will be one next year, whether you come or not ;)

Its not how many Brats show up, its the people.

I think if 2 even showed up, they would still enjoy the experience.

To those that couldnt show, maybe we'll see you next year.

Or maybe not :rolleyes:

How about Selah?

Same area but closer to Jerry's house :D

Twitch

I know that since I don't have a BRAT, I hardly count.... but for what it's worth, I really enjoyed going to Leavenworth... campgrounds werent even full and it was memorial day weekend, its a breathtaking drive, and overall a fun place to visit... I just wish I'd had more time to explore the area. :grin: Too bad most the forest roads were still gated off... :rolleyes: I hardly got a speck of mud on my car! :-\ :lol:

And did anyone else get pix? My phone was dead so I didn't get any... :(

• 1 month later...