Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rallycross update for OR and WA

edrach

This pleasant piece of news came up today from Rebecca Ruston (ORG Rallycross Chairperson):

Hello,

We will be having 2 ORG RallyCross Season Championship points events in Chehalis on July 30 and 31.

More details will be posted on the Oregon Rally Group website soon. - www.oregonrally.com

On another note;

Does anyone know of any car clubs that would be interested in taking part in a car show in Chehalis that weekend?

Thanks,

Rebecca

Hopefully, I can make this weekend since I missed #3 recently. I remember last year's event at this location. It was a little on the small side but my understanding is they may be able to combine two fields and have one really large field to run in.

Also nice to see since the location for the June event is still TBA.

This pleasant piece of news came up today from Rebecca Ruston (ORG Rallycross Chairperson):

Hello,

We will be having 2 ORG RallyCross Season Championship points events in Chehalis on July 30 and 31.

More details will be posted on the Oregon Rally Group website soon. - www.oregonrally.com

On another note;

Does anyone know of any car clubs that would be interested in taking part in a car show in Chehalis that weekend?

Thanks,

Rebecca

Hopefully, I can make this weekend since I missed #3 recently. I remember last year's event at this location. It was a little on the small side but my understanding is they may be able to combine two fields and have one really large field to run in.

Also nice to see since the location for the June event is still TBA.

Rebecca had me under the impression that if both of the days in July were for points, then the June one is canceled. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but don't get your hopes up for a June event, at least not here.

Jacob